Forsake

They are back again in this place they wouldn't wish to be here. Cold palms clasping with enormous tension, Jeonghan can't stop from walking back and forth and there's Jisoo and Jun who's starting to have motion sickness.

Jun open his mouth to make a suitably cutting retort. "Jeonghan, would you mind to take a seat? You're seriously giving me headache walking back and forth."

"Just seating in the bench feels like my heart will going to explode."

"I agree with him." Joshua quickly affirm and Jeonghan plopped in a deep sigh.

"How is he doc?" His butt didn't even touched the chair for minute. Chuckling because of him, Jeonghan pinched his hand and Joshua yell out in in mute.

"Jun, can I have an interview with you?" Dumbfounded with the unexpected respond coming from Dr. Wen, his older brother currently working as oncologist 15 years from now. He excused himself before the two can't comprehend with the hidden meaning behind that brief conversation.

"What I understand is that Jun and Heechul hyung are siblings."

"And Heechul noona-----err, hyung  is a doctor in this hospital. What does it do with the patient?"

Trying to analyze the situation, Jeonghan squawk and finally his butt last on the bench. "I think we need to call Jihoon. He is the only one who can help us."

"Han, you know we can't do that."

"But we won't say a thing. I believe in him. He is genius like Yoongi hyung." 

"You even mocked at Seungkwan's low quality English."

Calling JihoonheartGuitar............. 

00:01

"If you're in prison I don't have mone----"

"Wow Woozi. I'm known as Pastor Oppa. Do you think---"

"Why did you call me then?"

"Ummmm..." 

"Yah~" Jeonghan whispered. "How am I going to say it?"

"You called him and you don't know what to say?"

"Eeeeehem~ LEEEE JIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!"

"WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!? FITEEE MEEE!"