Room

Dokyeom began to be impatient with Jihoon. He's very eager to know it from Jihoon's mouth. He can ask his friends but he believes to his friend; he believes that Woozi will tell him the truth. Seokmin placed his hands on the corner of Woozi's face, leaning forward, closing the gap between their face. The latter close his eyes tightly, making his situation reduce to tears.

Soonyoung came into the scene separating Jihoon from Seokmin. Both of them were astound to see Hoshi, clenching his fist glaring at DK. Abruptly, Dokyeom compressed his hand painfully, pulling Soonyoung forcefully as he shut his eyes lightly. Jihoon turn his back when he saw what he did to Hoshi. He began running away; away from the two who broke his heart with no mercy.

Jihoon made his way to the house but then someone pull him and gave him a warm hug. "Woozi, you should hold your tears. They might start asking you what happened."

"Hmm....Thank you Seungcheol." Hoshi can't stand the pace after what he saw so he decided to walk away from the place.

Everyone were present in the house, though Woozi was forcing a smile even deep down, he's very broken. Soonyoung were acting very hyper though he needs to pretend that everything is normal though it's not.

"Let's have storytelling like what we did when we were having our camping!"

"I agree with Minghao!"

"I don't like story telling!" Woozi complain, throwing his shoes on poor Jun and The8. That hurts, but nothing hurts more to see his loveones kissing someone else.

"Then hyung, describe the person that you like."

Hoshi bury his palm, fanning his face that caught their attention. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing Kwan! It's too hot here!"

"Because I'm here."

"Nice joke Kwan~ Can we laugh?" That was a dense joke from Hoshi which made them a barrel of laughs but they didn't know that he's just doing an acting.

"Why me?!"

"Because you're against of story telling!"

"You kiddo!" Woozi pointed out his index to Chan. "Where's your manners!?"

"To Hoshi! Wanna get it from him?" Jihoon almost escape his tears but luckily, Seungcheol tickled him together with Jeonghan and Joshua. It helps him somehow because he die laughing from what they did.

"Can you seat in front of Soonyoung?" Jihoon grab Joshua's shoe and toss it to Mingyu's head.

"What! Do it or I'll lock the two of you inside this house!" Wonwoo shake his hand, jangling the key with an evil smirk in his face. He don't have any chose but to follow their words. Jihoon drop his gaze on Hoshi's hand. If he'll lock his eyes on him, it will be difficult for him to pour his heart out.

"I like him not because he's good-looking, not because he's attractive, not because of his gag, but because I can feel he's the one that I'm looking for. Do you still remember my storytelling? That girl was me. But I changed some of the details. The thing that remains is my love for this guy."

The pain from Woozi's sadness is eating his heart out, still doing the best he can to suppress his feelings. "I don't like him, I love him. It hurts because he can't love me. It sounds dumb to love him even when I'm hurting myself, I can't do anything because I love the person. Can you stop your feelings that once made you happy for the last time? Its raking my chest when he's laughing with s-someone else. And who am I to stop them? I'm nobody, I'm just his friend."

Soonyoung get up from his seat and leave hastily. Because of what he did, he threatened Jihoon to cry but he manage to excuse himself, making their friends not to worry. Who wouldn't be worry when you saw your friend crying?

"I'm sorry I can't do this anymore. Excuse me."

Without knowing where he's going, he sprinted upstairs and went to a room and slammed the door behind him. Clumping from nowhere, he collapsed in his knees, burst out into tears, sobbing in sorrow. Jihoon pity himself for making himself cry over a guy who do nothing but to hurt him. But he keep in his mind that his tears were worthy for him but he knows that it isn't.

"Soonyoung, how can you be so dumb? Can't you notice me or you're just blind enough to see me? Oh, I almost forgot. You can't look at me the way you look at Seokmin. Out of all people, why did I love you? Why it has to be you!? I'm carrying this heavy heart that I have how Dokyeom makes you smile, how he makes you laugh and it's so sad because I can do that but you didn't give a chance to show it."

He brutally fall his body on the ground, quivering from crying his eyes out. "I lock myself in this room and hopefully, this is the last time I'll cry. No one know's I'm here. Soonyoung left me, he didn't even made me finish my confession."

Wiping his tears, he choked up after talking to no one else. "The last thing I want to say to you and please, I'm asking you to keep this not only on your mind but also in your heart."

Before Jihoon shut his eyes, these were words that he wanted to say to Soonyoung. "I love you."

In that night, Jihoon told Seokmin that he only doesn't like Soonyoung; he love him with all his heart and that truth will forever be unknown.

Only if..................

*****************************************************

Only if what? What JIHOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Kpoisheartue