Breakfast

Lee Jihoon

My eyes peered from the rays of the sun early in the morning. With my hands move through my eyes, I halt for a brief time and uncertain to see Hoshi right before my eyes. Why am I lying in his lap?

Frowning from the flashback, I swallow tardily. Pulling my head upward, preparing to move away from him. Unexpectedly, his head dropped down, making a small gap between our face. My heart fluttered once that moment popped into my mind and it hit me again. I accidentally fell on his lap and groaned softly. 

Why so clumsy Woozi? 

Woah~ It rhymes.

I seated on his lap facing him and place my palms on the corner of his face, lifting them to see him clearly. Wait what am I doing? I just want to make him feel sleepy again because I was close enough to wake him. A smile formed my lips and appreciate how kind his face while sleeping. Quit drooling Jihoon before he open his eyes and you're putting yourself into trouble. Too late. He's now awake. Good luck for making your lame alibi Lee Jihoon.

"U-uhm. G-good Morning." Soonyoung didn't bat his eyelid. My eyes were shaking as I dodge his gaze on me. I wish he's not looking at me because I can feel that I'm blushing.

"Good----Fck! What is this!?"

"Breakfast is done. I see what you did there." After I heard Wonwoo and Mingyu, I quickly remove my hands and move backward but when I take a step, I can't feel the presence of the texture on the couch. Their noise echoed the room while some of them were calling my name loudly and vigorously. I open my mouth and release a screech but I was cut off when he gripped my wrist, clasping me within his arms. I heave an anxious sigh as I rest my head on his shoulder. He drew circles on my back and somehow, it made me calm down.

"I let you use my lap for you to have a peaceful sleep. Do you even want me to use my lips to kiss you again?" My hands travel down his waist and pinch it hardly. He jumped groaning audibly. To tell you honestly, his groan was more a moan.

"Hey! What's that? I'm too young for this!"

"You invaded Dino's innocence! Get a room!" Jeonghan demanded.

I sprinted towards Dokyeom and hug him lightly. "You are making me embarrassed."

"See? We're the real couple here and not Soonhoon!" You should help me Seokmin and not to talk nonsense things!

"No!" SCoups pull me and hold my hand. "He is mine! Back off!"

"Stop the both of you because you're already lost because Soonyoung and Jihoon already share kiss with each other. Game over!" Jun, The8 and Vernon stood up and do chest bump while howling. I remove his hand and slam my first on his arm.