Wake up

Kwon Soonyoung

I'm so stupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ - Credits to Chwe Hansol Vernon

I'm so stupid kicking the blanket and landed into the ground. RIP my foot. I bawled out, holding my sprained ankle.

"Soonyoung, you're so loud! I'm having a nice sleep!"

"Sorry DK. Ah~" Seriosuly, this guy really love Jihoon. He slam his pillow while lying on the ground and it hit my injured leg.

"Ahhh~ Fck~"

"No swearing! You're the same with Jihoon!"

"Excuse me? You're the same with Jihoon! You're so violent!"

"And how about you? Where did you get those bad words?"

"Fine! Now help me." Seokmin fix the bedding in the tent. We were only left inside the tent and the others were probably woke up earlier that the usual. Once he's done, we get out from our tent with my right arm on his shoulder. What is this? Soonyoung! Stop the butterflies in your stomach! We were astound when they are all present, surrounding the us with their sharp gaze. What's wrong?

"Looking for someone? Maybe he's mad with you after you made breakfast with Seokmin." Mingyu massage his head as Jihoon went off the deep end.

"Fu--" Mingyu cover his mouth. My eyes narrowed, pointing at Wonwoo. He lifted his arms upwards while looking at his boyfriend who looks so pissed.

"You know that we ship Soonhoon! You don't need to be jealous babe!"

"Mention that again and I'll destroy the tents." These guys make me flesh crawl!

"Jun, Minghao and yours truly, Chan, ship Soonhoon. You're safe Gyu hyuyng."

"Why do you ship them? You should ship Soonseok!"

"It surprised me when you said Soonseok. I thought you're going to say Hoonseok."

"You're surprised? I can't see in your face Seungcheol."

"Will you stop? You should ship a person to the guy he likes, not to the person who accidentally kissed him." That was deep. I'm not guilty at all because that's true. And that person is Seokmin. I like Seokmin because he is far different from Jihoon. A brutal kid who's height was smaller than an elementary kid.

"That's what we're doing now Jihoon! Shipping you with Soonyoung."