Tree

"What was that?"

"Do you have something we should've known?" Dino asked after a question from Jun.

"What just happened?" Jeonghan inquired, looking at their similar reactions except the two of them; Seungcheol and Seokmin.

"Coups. DK." Seungkwan glared, calling each of his names. Both of them exchanged looks, debating through their minds, asking who'll going to tell them the reason why Soonyoung and Jihoon bolt from the scene.

"Dokyeom will explain when everything's okay. Let's give them some space."

"Why me?!"

"Seokmin, quit crying over the split milk because you're the reason why this thing happened."

"You're not helping! We were caught in the crossfire without having any idea what's going on here!" Seungkwan screeched. Hansol drew circles in his back, making his boyfriend chill who recently jump down his throat. They can hear the clump from Seungkwan's footstep, followed by Vernon, Jeonghan and Joshua.

"I know there's something bad happened while we're busy watching a movie."

"You're right Jeonghan. There's no love lost between Woozi and Hoshi."

"Kimbap kidding me Joshua? I honestly don't feel that Hoshi likes DK!"

"Yah~ Cut off your sarcasm for awhile."

They were startled especially Vernon who's leaning his back on the door when they heard someone crying out for their help.

"Help! Please! Open the door!"

-

Kwon Soonyoung

"Soonyoung!" The8 was panicking bursting out the room behind him. It's early in the morning geez~ Is there something happened? If that's not important, I'll push them out of the room as soon as possible.

"What's the matter Hao?"

"Jihoon is missing." I rushed hotfoot to look at for Jihoon. Where did he go with this time?! 7:00 in the morning?! My legs strayed on the coffee shop, still thinking where he is. Where did you go Woozi? I'm so worried about you. I hope you're safe because if not, I'll go insane. When I saw a tree just a meter away, I trek on it and take a rest.

"Woozi where are you hooo hooo~ Woozi where are you hooo hooo~"

Panting in exhaustion, I grab a stone and play it with my hands. Randomly, I remember that there's a marker in my pocket because I forgot to remove it. I don't know if it is still working because I haven't use this for a long time. I writing something in the stone, a smile flashed in my face. I peeked from the branch and let out a giggle. I glanced at the stone before I tossed it across the other side.

-

Lee Jihoon

What happened to me? Why am I still here? Guess what? I won't tell the details. It's for you to find out.

I'm sitting in the bench here in the coffee shop, pondering over the incident last night that's why I decided not to inform that I'll go somewhere. Why do I need to tell them if I'm going to leave? I got distracted when a stone roll down on the ground until it touched my shoe. What's this? Where did it come from? Why does it's always me when it comes to prank? Do you think I like to play around with your jokes? Of course not!

Bending down, picking up the stone, I threw it on the other side of the road. The stone landed on the middle of the road and frustrated because it didn't successfully went to the place where it should be.

"Aish~ It shouldn't be there!"

I took a glance on the tree and knitted my brows. There's a weird feeling inside me while staring at it but I don't know why. Without careful thought, I walk from where the stone is located and seated in front of it. I hold it tightly as I close my eyes, letting out a tear slip down the corner of my eyes.

The last that I heard was an obnoxious horn awakening my sense, making my heart quit from beating. I already know that this would happen to me. Don't worry, I'm not committing suicide. It just that my feelings were strong enough to know what would happen. I was only thinking if I'm going to pick up the stone, am I going to die?

Sometimes it was only in the mind, until it came into reality.

I thought it was just a dream, but what I heard from a line of a song.

Dreaming is as good as reality. So dreaming of your death was as good as reality?

Before I leave this world, Please tell Soonyoung that I love him.

That every single day.......

I never stop loving him.......

Even if he never stop hurting me............

***************************

What have I done? I'm sorry  Soonhoon shippers ;-;

Kpopisheartue