I'm sorry

Kwon Soonyoung

"What happened Soonyoung? Did you cri--" I run towards Minghao like I found my mother after being lost for a year away from her and embraced him, weep buckets after resting my eyes for a minute.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt Jihoon." He rubbed his hand on my back and heard him sniffed.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo told me already. I know you did everything for him. Be strong Hoshi." I panted each second unwrapping my arms around him.

"I...I deserve to be the one lying there and not Jihoon." Jeonghan and Joshua came and wipe off my tears before I could resume what I need to say.

"Maybe, I deserve to lay down on the coffin." Seungcheol pull me by my collar, causing them to feel panic-stricken.

"Do you think Woozi wanted to hear those words!? Do you think!?" I bow down and whimpered from the tone of his voice. He wrap his arms and heard another sniff and sob from SCoups.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice."

"Coups, he doesn't deserve this. He suffered a lot because of me. I only made him cry. I didn't do anything to make him happy. I'm not good for Woozi."

Pulling from the hug, he placed his arms on my shoulder lifting my head to see him. "You made him happy. Being with you makes him happy. With that plain thing, you made him love you who you are so don't say those things again or I'll be mad with you."

"Listen Soonyoung, it's not your fault. It was me, who must take the blame." I look at Seokmin as Seungcheol move away. "If I didn't threaten him, he's not here right now. Maybe we're not here in this hospital. We are hanging out with him. You get what I mean right? I'm sorry Hoshi. I'm too selfish when it comes to Jihoon. I shouldn't be so possessive with him."

"I understand."

"Hoshi, you should change your clothes. Don't worry Mingyu, Jeonghan, Joshua, Dokyeom will stay for Jihoon of course I'll stay also."

"Because of Mingyu."

Their laugh died after a few seconds. "Wait until Woozi wake up and I'll tell him to kill you."

"Sure Wonwoo, I'll wait for him."

"Now let's go hyung!" Dino, Jun and The8 drag me which made me gasp from that sudden action from them.

"I'll come!" I saw Jun and Minghao exchanged looks when Seungcheol spoke up behind.

"Aren't you staying with Woozi hyung?"

"There are too many of them and it will be too crowded. I'm going to drive and seat in front. Hm? Let's go!" We look at Chan who's completely frozen in his place. When he caught us, he looked away as fast as possible.

"Bear this on your mind especially you Hoshi, I'll tell this to Woozi!"

"Then tell it. I'm not afraid with him. The thing that I'm afraid is he'll stay there forever." Jun punch my arms that made me startle.

"Stop being Wonwoo. You look like a beggar."

"I'm not emo!"

"How many centuries do I have to wait guys?"

"Until Woozi grow up."

SCoups and I send death glare on Minghao as we move closer to him like asking for a fight. What surprised me when Dokyeom swiftly came in action and join us from summoning him.

"O-Okay! That was supposed to be tongue in a cheek!"

"Don't make our nose bleed or I'll give you nosebleed."

"Try to do it Coups." Jun interrupted. "And I'll show you how painful martial arts should be done."

"W-What I'm trying to say is that it's not meant to be taken seriously! Aren't you aware that he's growing?"

"HE'S GROWING! DO WE NEED TO CHECK HIS HEIGHT TO PROOF YOU HE'S GROWING!?"

"WE NEED A PROOF BECAUSE THAT PROOF WILL PROOF US!" We directed our attention to Minghao before he replied from Seokmin's question.

"Let's go before I'll slam a bulletproof."

"Wow! If Woozi slam his guitar to Mingyu, then Hoshi slam a bulletproof to Minghao! Nice hyung!" We gave The8 a space for him to breathe as I miss my hair in frustration. Dino, why do you need to mention Woozi?

"Fine! Let's get going!"

*************************

Ulgo sipji anha~

Kpopisheartue