Through the night

"Soonyoung."

"Seokmin." With these two characters in a scene, you can clearly manifest a moment with this setting. Dokyeom can't stand the pace, his rasp voice left pierce pang inside. His heart bleeds getting nearer to Soonyoung and situated himself beside his friend. 

"Go ahead. I think you have something to say."

Earning his collosal courage, DK went direct to the point. "Soonyoung, when you came into the cafe, Jeonghan and Minghao knew about your condition?"

"No one knows but me and my family." DK was impress with Hoshi. He was selfless and maybe he doesn't want them to know because he will be a burden to the group.

"Dino was crying after he came here and told me few things. Why are you blaming yourself?"

"If Jihoon and I didn't met, he wouldn't lock himself and spend the rest of the day weeping over a selfish person who only knew about his own happiness."

"How do you define happiness?"

"When you see the person you love happy even if you're not part of his happiness."

He shook his head, opposing his opinion. "You know it is true love when all you want is for that person to be happy if you're not part of their happiness."

"I guess I'm wrong." Soonyoung exhale out the ache filling up his mind. "Is it my turn?"

Seokmin nodded. "Yes."

"Dokyeom, I will not leave him alone." He started with his chest knotted tightly uttering words he can't even say in his mouth.

"Because." He breathe deeply, squeezing his eyes and small crystal beads roll down in his chin. 

"B-because I'll leave him for you." 

His round eyes shows astonishment and unexplained pain. "I don't want to die. I still want to live. I'm willing to conquer it but my system already gave up. I won't rest in peace when Woozi will follow me. I don't want him to end his life. Seokmin, it hurts to death to tell you this, don't make him cry like what I did. Please take good care of my Jihoonie. I love him, I truly do. I will be happy if he's happy even if I'm not a part of it. I'm contented knowing my love is true to him."

"Don't do this. I don't want to do this." Dokyeom is crying like there's no tomorrow, as if it is his last time to live. 

"If only I can switch myself to you just to see Jihoon haappy again, I would like to do."

"But you can't because I'm destined to feel it not you or anyone else."