Coffee Shop

Lee Jihoon

The show was done growing stiffness, awkwardness, and unhappiness. I came into my senses when the coffees are served in the table after Jun and Minghao was the one who went to the counter informing our orders. Bothered by Mingyu and Wonwoo's prank, I became statue, staring blankly down. I became a victim of the couple's ridicule. I wish the ground would swallow me up in this time. How can I think properly when he was just sitting right next to you? He's freaking an inch on me and a complete stranger stole my first kiss!

"Jihoon, your coffee." So you're more concern to coffee instead of me?

"Thanks for your concern to coffee Jeonghan." 

"Woozi, are--"

"I'm fcking fine for making me kiss Soonyoung."  Vexed in his obvious question drinking the coffee like an ordinary water. Slamming the coffee on the table causing everyone to be startled, I control my temper as I let out a sigh. 

"I'm sorry Jihoon. I can't help but to ship you."

"I agree with Wonwoo. You look perfect with each other. I'm sorry to say this but you look like brother than couple." You're a good friend and supporting him wholeheartedly. You should make me calm down and eliminate my problem and not to make those things feeling unease. Avoiding their gazes on me, I bow down and shake my head to refresh my mind. I was attached by what happened. That was nothing. It was taken for fun, the way you taken for granted my treasure, my first kiss.

"Did you regret to kiss him?" Dino stunned me with him prompt question. Did I regret it? I'm only upset that's all, but did I regret it? I hate to admit it that I don't regret anything. 

ARE OUT OF YOU MIND LEE JIHOON?! IT WAS YOUR FIRST KISS FOR PETE'S SAKE! 

Its just, It was sudden. With my mouth who's prepared to answer, Joshua's ringtone began to play. He pick his phone and answer the call. Joshua's mother saved my soul, thanks to her I survived.

"Hello? Mom! Can we have a campfire there? I also miss you and my hometown. Really? Thank you mom. I love you. Bye." They became curious by Joshua who's grinning from ear to ear. Lifting the cup in my mouth, I drink the coffee as I listen to Jisoo's announcement.

"My mom said we can have a vacation in LA."  The applause died away after a few seconds.

"So let's go pack our things?" They all agree with Dokyeom's energetic vibe.

"Hey Soonyoung, you'll come right?" I heard their conversation and didn't clapped my eyes on him. 

"Of course!" He shouted happily, joining their delightful company with Seokmin who's clapping his hand together. He has the same attitude with Dokyeom, a happy virus. I pursed my lips while looking at my hand, particularly my right hand which he use to hold it earlier. Ah! Why am I thinking about that? I should stop by now yet my mind is extremely active to remind me each details. 

"Wonwoo, Minghao, Seungcheol and Dokyeom will bring the tent. Make sure that 3-4 people can be occupied by your tent." 

"Sure Seungkwan!" Minghao thumbs up. 

"Of course the couples will be on the tent. Wonwoo's tent will be Meanie and Verkwan trash. Minghao or The8's tent will be Junhao and Soonhoon."  Vernon declared.

"I'll go to the tent with Seokmin."  Focus on the speaker and not me. They were cussing through their eyes throwing a thousand of knives in return. 

"Sure! I like you man!" Moving my eyes on the opposite side where he is seated, I turn a deaf ears from Seokmin's statement.

"I like you too man! Wooo~" Unbelievable. He was so silent when they introduced him in the group. I don't know that he can be so loud. I'm looking forwards for DK and Soonyoung close relationship. 

"Woozi." Why Camel?

"Woozi and me in a tent."  Four people in a tent!? Coups, you fine?!

"No! Andwae! No! Andwae! It will be more appropriate if you stay out of tent with Minghao."

"I second the motion!" Chan raise his hand like he was reciting in a class. Kid, move on okay. Jihoon, move on also. That was nothing. So stop flooding your mind with such petty kiss! Why did I mention it!?

"I'll create a chat room after me and Jihoon finish packing out things." I don't want to deal with anyone. Just give me time to pack because I'm not a kid anymore who needs to be supervise!

"Just help Soonyoung. I can do it by my own."

"But I want to be with you Jihoon."  Playboy on point. I face Seokmin and saw his lips pouted. Dude, you're a donkey and not a duck. Pardon my French. Just telling the truth. Like what Seungkwan said, if you can't deal with my sarcasm, I can't deal with being your friend. Now you know why we're best friends.

"I thought you like me Seokmin! Why are you flirting with him!? I'm jealous!" 

For the last time that I'm going to say this and I'm tired of it.

Look at the person that you are talking and not me.

That's a kind of disrespect to that person.

***********************************************************

[ revising ]

But baby Jihoon, you are jealous uwu

Kpopishearte