Bed

Kwon Soonyoung

After feeding my Hoonie, I seated beside him in his bed and hold his hand lightly. He blushed from that sudden action which made me smile and flushed red.

"You know Jihoon, I know that you're meant for me when I met you." Woozi look at me in the eye and locked my gaze on him.

"You're so cute that I want to pinch your cheeks so hard. Your lips were so soft that I want to feel it." He playfully punched me as his face glow crimson with that eye smile that so attractive.

"Until my wish came true and that was my first kiss. I didn't regret everything."

"Me too." He fixed himself and tilted my head to Woozi. "I didn't regret anything."

I can't take my eyes on how Jihoon became serious in this matter. That was only a phrase but for me, it sounds so sweet especially it came to Woozi.

"We're not together, I mean were not in a relationship, but I'm really jealous when you're with Dokyeom. I keep on pushing you to him because if I'm going to possess you as if you're mine, it will only leave an ache inside my heart. In that way, I might die without you Soonyoung." He stuck out his tongue and heaves a deep breath after.

"Remember when I became hyper? I turn out like that because that was Seokmin's personality and you said that you like his gag. I tried it and you dislike it."

"Because I accept who you are and what you are Jihoon." His eyes strayed at me while staring at him. "I accept everything about you. Your harsh words, your piercing eyes, your bubbly face and your height; I accept."

I caressed his face and give him sincere smile. "I love you and no matter what happen, my love will never change 'till my death. I love you and don't forget that. Hm?"

"Sure Soonyoung. I love you too." I close my eyes lightly and claimed his lips gently. Jihoon kissed back softly as his hands traveled on my neck. I pulled myself from the kiss and speak up in between our moment.

"Woozi, I'm really sorry. I only want to see you safe. I don't want to see you crying." He place his soft lips on my mine and a smile plastered in his face, affecting me also after giving me a peck.

"It's okay Woozi."

I heard the door creaked when I know that someone came to interrupt as again. You always disturb us when we're in the middle of the most exciting part of the story.

"Sir, please take your medicine." Jihoon pouted which I find it so cute but I poke his cheeks and let go of his hands on me. I stand up from the bed and the nurse gave him the medicines that he needed.

"Sir, let me just remind you that there's dextrose on your hand. Better wait for him to be discharge and you should not do it here. You should do it on your home or on a motel." Jihoon chocked with the water and it spilled out of his blanket. I dashed towards him and tapped his back rapidly.

"Jihoon, are you okay?" When he stop from coughing, he nodded and beckon me a thumbs up.

Woozi return the glass to the nurse then this nurse slammed her hand to her friend.

"Why do you have to say that?"

"Hey, if we didn't come here, they already done it. Right sir?" The nurse pushed him out of the door as she apologized to the both of us. When it was only the two of us, I look at Woozi and he threw the pillow on me hardly.

"What was that for?!"

"She already jump on advance!"

"So you don't want on advance?" I seated beside him, holding his shoulders and made him lay down on the bed. His eyes widened and curled his bottom lip. Jihoon, why are you so cute? You look so cute even if you don't want to admit.

"Then let's do it now."

*****************************************

Feel free to vote and comment :)

Kpopisheartue