Joke

Lee Jihoon

"Shhh~ you're too loud Jihoon."

"Okay fine I'll make my voice softer."

Breathing out, spilling the truth to Minghao since I can trust and believe in him. "Is it bad to conceal my feelings?"

The8 wiped up his nose like he's having nosebleed. "That's deep but I still understand what you've said."

Really?

You do?

That's good.

I think I still have hangover from my acting.

"You want to hide your true feelings and your enthusiasm is the opposite of what you really feel. Your eyes speaks your sadness even when the mouth can't say it. Pretending to ship your crush to your friend? That's hard Jihoon. It takes a strong heart to do that thing."

"Loving someone who can't love you is more painful than dying without being loved."

"You keep on repeating the words. You're making me woozy."

"Because I'm Woozi." Minghao pursed his lips, forcing so hard not to laugh. When they came in the living room, he suddenly laughs his head off as I get up on the couch. I yelped when The8 push me, so close to fall over Soonyoung cursing at him even now that I'm in danger.

I really want to fall on top of him but he's injured so I hold it back. This is better. All I want is to see him safe. I don't want to hurt him even if hurting me is what he's giving.

"Dino! Don't let Hoshi fall!" His body swinging, trying to maintain his posture but because of the small distance that can make his sprain prolong from sharp pain. I squeeze up eyes and buried my hand on my face as my head hit the edge of the table, letting out a groan.

"Woozi hyung!" A warm hand touched me, removing my palms from my face. I wanted to open my eyes but I can feel tears were building up even with my eyes shut.

"I'll ask Jisoo to get some cold pack. Minghao, let's check the others."

"Jun!" I call his name out."If Scoups asked why we're not around, just tell them I'm sick."

"I'll just make an alibi. You know Minghao the thug is good in making excuses."

"Even if I trolled you once."

"Because people were watching that time Dino."