Without you

Lee Jihoon

I started the day not by merely jumping off my bed and start a new beginning. I find it scary waking up. The day before tomorrow will be a past and the saddest part is when you can't get over it. Fueling my tangle mind with more confusing realizations, I dazed on the ceiling, thoughts flying on top of my head and stabbing my heart.

"Why am I thinking of you again?" Ripping my hair with extreme agony, my voice cracked screaming early in the morning.

"'I'm, I'm just scared that I will lose him. I almost lose him because of my mind. I'm a victim with my own mind. I let my feelings conquer me and if I didn't do that, would he even confess that he likes me the way I do?"  

I heaved a sigh. "It doesn't matter to me. I love him more than my life, would he even do the same to me?"

"I hate it when I'm anxious. I feel empty without him. It's not like he's dead but if that time comes, I don't know how I live live my life again that's why I hate sunrise, I hate mornings and I hate that every time I open my eyes is a beginning behind yesterday." I wiped my tears away and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I'm going to visit Soonyoung in his house, bothered with the fact that he's still sick right now. I don't know why he's not yet okay, how could he have a fever for a week? I'm really worried for him. I can't think because of him, I don't exactly know why he's getting sick.

-

When I burst into the door, I saw a figure in the sofa watching in the big screen. I was fascinated from the sequence of events while walking slowly toward him. This scene was when Song Yi soo, the scheduler and Song Yi Kyung reunited at last and for the last time. Why iis he watching this drama?

"Jihoonie~" He yanked and cuddle with me, leaving me a bit surprised from his presence.

"Soonyoungie missed you so much, do you miss him too?~" 

"Stop acting cute." 

"Why because your cuteness shines through the universe?" 

My face flushed red and buried my face in his chest from embarrassment. "Ah~ My Jihoonie is the cutest when he is blushing."

"Let go of m-- AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH KWON SOONYOUNGGGGGG!"

"Scream my name Jihoonie~" I slammed my fist in his tummy after he tickled me near my hips and can't escape from his strong arms surrounding my small body. 

"That sounds kinky."

My eyes open widely when he brought his face with an small inch between us. "I let you in, now can we do it?"

I shoved his face out of mine and he shrieked with laughter. "Jihoon."

From a crazy Soonyoung, he became the sweet Hoshi. My heart fluttered. I feel attacked! 

"I love you." Our eyes locked like a magnet - perfectly attracted.

"Lee Jihoon, if one day I will be apart from you, I won't let you cry when you're alone. If you have sleepless nights, I won't let you see the night. If you want to give up, I won't let you go. " It is true, eyes is the window to your soul. His eyes were pure. There were no lies in his eyes. 

"I'll cry with you. I will be your twilight when your light can't shine because you lost it. When the world was telling you to give up, can I be the reason to hold on?" He was holding it back, he's fighting over his tears welling beneath his lids and here I am, bawling my eyes out.

"Jihoon."  Warmness came into my cheeks, curling my lips.

"I won't get tired calling out your name. Your name is my first love. My life began when Lee Jihoon came into my life. When he came and stole my first kiss, I was surprised, at loss for words. That was the only time my heart race and no one ever did aside from you."

"Soonyoung." I squeezed my eyes together with my pierced heart. Taking a deep trembling breath, my heart became numb and I feel nothing as I open my mouth to confess.

"W-why, why do I feel like you're saying goodbye? Why do I feel like you're going to leave me? Why do--" The next thing I knew, he had slammed his tender lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. 

"Woozi." He caressed the corner of my face, catching his breath. 

"Don't cry. Please don't let those tears kill me."

*******************

Please purify my mind right now ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I almost wrote a smut helllppppppp meeeeee

Kpopisheartue