The gameplay they played that was on the screen is the video below.

Now,I know what the hell all of you are thinking if you've loyally and faithfully watched the video that I've provided.

If you didn't,which I do sometimes when I just want to continue with the story without watching the actual video,then I'll explain the whole video,as I can also relate to you all.

Basically,it's two guys, Kaito being the blueberry ice cream and Len being the banana ice cream, dancing about a song of their teenage days with their sister.

And no, they are not siblings, Kaito and Len are basically the same person in this song just that they have different voices and appearances, they're just singing in the guy's point of view.

  Twincest much?

  No?

Okay. Oh and,with some scenes switching between the two characters, which is Len and Kaito.

Now,I'll explain the last part. Why was the scenes being switched between the two characters, you may ask?

Well,that is because,whenever the character on the screen switched between the two, it is due to the fact that Mahiru and Tsurugi kicked each other out.

  Yes.

  They kicked each other out from the space the game used to scan that they were still there.

So whenever the character switched to Len from Kaito, Mahiru kicked Tsurugi away, making him land onto the people who had fortunately caught him.

  And when it turned to Kaito, vice versa of what just happened. Yeah. This is how they played games like these.

And for the love of god...

...Do not follow these freaks.

  The crowd,and the Servamps and the Eves, were appalled and shocked by what they were doing -Especially Sleepy Ash- ,but Junichiro's group only sighed in disappointment.

  "This is the outcome and the end result of letting Mahiru be influenced by that guy..And it's our fault, as we allowed it to happen," Junichiro sighed.

   Yumikage shook his head in disappointment,"I feel like we're failures."

  "You both are sounding like you are their parents, and that they are siblings of the sort," Shuhei stepped in.

  Junichiro and Yumikage looked at them,them looked at themselves, before Yumikage shrugged playfully,"I mean...Mahiru getting influenced by Tsurugi is a bad thing,is it not?"

  "I'll have to agree with you on that," Shuhei sighed.

The rest of the Eves were just staring in disbelief. Since when did Mahiru have the courage and the initiative to actually kick someone out when he usually just allowed them to play on the same stage?!

  "Alright..let's actually play this for real.." Mahiru chuckled and joked as he stretched his muscles that were kicked by Tsurugi.

Tsurugi grinned and responded in a similar way, as they both got back to the stage -Or the area where the game could scan them- ,and quickly allowed the game to scan them again.

  They quickly chose a song,it was called World's End Dancehall.

  To everyone's actual surprise,they actually danced together without kicking anybody out or causing any damage, and they danced quite well while earning a lot of points.

  But to Mahiru,he was disappointed.

  HIS POINTS WERE LOWER THAN TSURUGI!

  Tsurugi could somehow feel the aura of jealousy surround Mahiru,and he darted his eyes to the score board, which he smirked in and added fuel to the fire,"Oh~?What is this,MahiMahi-Chan~?"

  Before Mahiru could go berserk and kill Tsurugi right there,which might be a real phenomenon soon, Shuhei pinned Mahiru's arms down and led all of them out of the arcade.

  "Let me go and kill that guy!" Mahiru snarled, but earned a glare from Shuhei,shutting him up effectively.

  "As much as I want to let you do it,there are lots of witnesses, so no matter what,if you actually do that, you'll just rot in jail," Shuhei retorted.

Mahiru grumbled and crossed his arms like a child, and the Servamps with their Eves, took this as a note to go out and follow them again, and so they did.

Mahiru mumbled something beneath his breath,"If I'll rot in jail in return of having that damn narcissist dead, I'll even take the privilege and rot in hell for god knows how long..."

  Shuhei raised an eyebrow,"What did you just say?"

  "U-Uh nothing,Mom!"

  "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

  "U-Uh,nothing,Shuhei-San!"

  Tsurugi was grinning while Yumikage and Junichiro sighed to themselves while facepalming at the scene that they have seen many times during the two years Mahiru had joined them for; the brunette just fit into their group so well and so quickly that it was surprising that he wasn't in it before.

  "These two idiots.."