Even before Sleepy Ash betrayed him,people have commented on his good and calming voice that seemed to soothe and calm everybody down in the room.

"He really is an Angel," Licht concluded to himself as he stared deeply into Mahiru's figure as he danced, and Hyde scoffed at that remark, making Licht glare at him.

When he ended,everyone clapped for him, making him flustered at the sudden ovation of claps that had greeted him.

He blushed a little,dusting a tint of pink across his cheeks, and he thanked everyone.

He secretly casted a smug look at Tsurugi, who just shrugged at the look, irritating Mahiru even further and beyond.

What could he do to get this darn narcissist to be angered?!

Well..except some deals with Touma and stuff that has to deal with his tragic past,but that that was beside the point right now,as he knows how much it hurts for someone to judge and criticise your past.

  "Alright~!Now my turn to get warmed up~!" Tsurugi chirped as he dragged Mahiru aside, stealing the spotlight from him.

  "But I thought you said that you didn't need warm ups-"

  "I can't hear you~!"

Tsurugi had cut Mahiru off,acting like how Mikuni acts to Jeje on when Jeje reminds him that Mikuni had promised him that he could drink his blood, and that irked Mahiru off.

  Mahiru was about to storm over to him in exasperation and anger,when Shuhei managed to restrain him from further actions by locking Mahiru's arms in place.

  Since his arms were in place,he could only move his feet, but that feat was still futile nonetheless.

  "Calm down for once,Shirota Mahiru," Shuhei said in a dark voice as he glared holes in Mahiru's back.

  Mahiru,oblivious,turned to face him with a confused face,"Why are you calling me by my full name like how a mother calls you when you've done something wrong?"

  This caused Shuhei to get irritated too,and he was about to snap, when Junichiro dragged him away from Mahiru,releasing him.

  Yumikage sighed internally as he thought,'This group has some mental and anger issues,huh..
Except Izuna,she's the only normal and calm person. I wish that she was here more often..'

While Shuhei was still spouting and rambling out insults and complaints directed to Mahiru, Mahiru just watched Tsurugi dance.

In all actuality..

Tsurugi was quite good in dancing,even Mikuni's gotta admit that.

He was scoring quite well,and he had chosen the same song Mahiru had chosen for his to play fair, which was 'Embarrassment-Hiding-Adolescence'.

  It was just that he was playing Kaito's version.

Once he ended,the crowd erupted in cheers and claps, as loud as how Mahiru received for an ovation after it,and Tsurugi casted a playful face at Mahiru.

Mahiru caught it,and he gnashed his teeth at him.

  Tsurugi just shrugged in response,making Shuhei, Yumikage and Junichiro sigh in disappointment, while Mahiru was glaring at him.

"Hey MahiMahi-Chan! I'm done here,so c'mon!" Tsurugi sang with a grin like the Cheshire Cat's and with a teasing tone that could also compare to Deadpool's voice teasing Colossus.

Mahiru practically acted like Sleepy Ash when angered by someone's words -Lawless- that left a mark on him, and stormed over to Tsurugi.

They played the same song again, and the game scanned them again, before confirming that it was them again,and out their characters came again on the screen.