We don't look like a couple, do we? She worried then lightly shook her head. It shouldn't be weird for friends of opposite sex to watch a movie together! A guy and a girl hanging out together doesn't have to be couple. She assured herself.

Sehun held back a chuckle seeing Yeojin shaking her head. She looked like she was having a mental debate with herself.

Being with her here right now felt a little surreal to him. It wasn't like it was his first time spending time with her. However, after the news of her marriage broke out, he never thought he would be able to spend time with her like this again. Kris wouldn't let him near her, he believed.

And yet Yeojin told him last night Kris gave his permission.

"Here." Sehun handed her a cup of soda and sat down beside her.

They spent a few seconds just silently drinking before Yeojin broke the silence. "You know, since we're friends, I don't think it's fair that you know my story, but I don't really know yours."

"What do you mean?" Sehun raised a brow.

"Well... You know my secret now. But you"—Yeojin shrugged—"No juicy secret? No first love story?"

Sehun snorted, looked away and caught the straw of his drink between his teeth. "Is this what girls usually talk about when they're together?"

Yeojin just clicked her tongue and looked away too.

"So... Is Kris Wu like your first love or something?" Sehun asked back. "Did you guys get to date before you married?"

"Hey! I was the one asking first!" Yeojin protested.

"Fine. I'll answer after you answer me."

Yeojin rolled her eyes. "Not fair! But alright! No, we never dated."

"But he's your first love?" He asked light heartedly and with a tinge of tease.

Yeojin averted her gaze and pursed her lips. "I'm not sure about that. I can't say I understand what love is. Or at least who my first love is." Yeojin cleared her throat when she briefly glance at him. Sehun watched her lashes follow the little drop of her lids as she lowered her gaze which quickly came back to him the next second. "I had once liked someone else."

Sehun just silently stared prodding her to continue.

"I told you once that I caused the death of my dad and a guy I liked. He died with my dad while saving me." The floor suddenly seemed to be more interesting to her than his face. "On a rainy day, right on my birthday," she added. "That was why I used to hate my birthday and feared the rain." A sigh escaped her lips as she said, "I liked him a lot. I wish he didn't have to die like that. But it's all in the past now."

When she looked at him with a tight smile, he could see that the memory still affected her. Pain was still there. Now he regretted asking in the first place. Sehun initially just wanted to fish out for her possible feelings for him. Foolishly hoping she would say that he was her first love.

Yeojin cleared her throat and gave him a wider grin. "Alright! I've answered your question. Now's your turn."

"Fine!" Sehun let out an annoyed sigh. "There's no first love story."

"You're kidding me right?" Yeojin let out a scoff then hit his arm. "I've told you mine!"

"You didn't exactly tell me about your first love, you know," he pointed out. "You just told me about a guy you once liked."

"I told you I can't really say anything about first love because I don't really know what's love and what's not." She frowned.

"You don't love Kris then?" Sehun tried, belatedly realizing that might not be a question whose answer he really wanted to hear.