Truth (mild spg)

Chapter 46:

Ibrahim's POV:

He momentarily paused when he heard her proposal, not sure if he heard it right so he asked her to confirm.

"And what makes you think that I will agree into that?" He said, his fingers are doing a delicious trail into her sweet pússy, then inserted it slowly..

He watched as her face as it turn fro confusion, then she fell again into her deep thoughts.

Sometimes he really wish that he can read what's going on inside her head..

For him, Jasmine is like his loving favorite puzzle, he will never get tired of thinking and figure out what is she thinking about.

She even look so darn cute and adorable while her brows are creasing while she's thinking deep.

How in the world could a woman look so damn cute, and same time sexy while restrained.

He look down below and saw her sweet pússy displayed in front of him like the most delicious cuisine.

He gulped.

"I can still make you moan even if no bet between us, Honey.." He said, he wanted to take her..right now.

"D-don't be so sure, Ibrahim, alam ko na ang likaw at galaw ng dila mo" she said, she's really so adorable, she's not even aware that she blushed.

"Are you serious about the bet?" He asked

"Why? Wala ka bang tiwala sa sarili mong kakayahan?"

He can already tell she's nervous, her chin quivers when she's nervous.

"A challenge... I see" he said and his eyes travelled back to her sweet pússy, it look so delectable right now.

An idea crossed over his head all of a sudden.

"Since you are sure, I will accept it..but..I will add another condition, if I win, you said you will wait right? But then.."

"Ano?" She coldly asked him, but that just makes her more beautiful.

"If I win, you will wait..but like this, retrained.."

Ibrahim was trying to control himself, but since it was Jasmine..he can't, Jasmine is the only reason why he can't control himself.

..."like a sacrifice... "

"..delectable sacrifice" he finished his words and he intentionally dipped his erection on her.

Jasmine is making him act like a randy goat, ..or a dog in heat.

"Agree?" He asks, he want her so much.

He can't think of any possible reason why he can stop himself.

He was breathless when he saw her nodded.

"Good.."

And then he kissed her lips right away, he kisses her lips trying to tell her that her lips like an oasis in the desert, the water in the desert that is keeping him alive, no...her whole being alone was the oasis.

His oasis.

He gave to that kiss about on how he was desperate to make her feel that she was all that he need to keep on going.

He moaned softly and gently started caressing one of her breasts.

She's so soft...so good into my arms. He moaned softly.

His head went south as he search on the sweetest and softest part of her being.

The evidence that she's all woman.