Fear

Chapter 7:

Ibrahim's POV:

He sighs when he saw his employees puzzled expression when they saw Jasmine following him.

Their curiosity fueled when they saw her getting inside the elevator just made for him.

Normally, he doesn't care about their opinions, but he doesn't know why, but he's... conscious?

Earlier, inside his car, he was really enjoying her scent that filled the car, he's a bit annoyed knowing her scent was being inhaled by his driver too.

Damn it, why does she have to be smelling so good?

Even inside the elevator, now on his own office, she's slowly filling his private space with her sweet smelling scent.

Damn it.

Whatever he's experiencing now is giving him a fear..

"You can remove your long dress as long as you're here inside, and don't disturb me, understand?" He said and walk towards his desk.

Disturb you? But why can't you stop staring at her? His mind said.

He can't concentrate, the file in front of him needed his approval, and he needed to read it before giving a sign but he can't.

He was rather transfixed by the sight of her.

He gasped when she suddenly raising her long dress of her.

His imagination run wild when he thought the next thing she will remove is the blouse she's wearing and he could see those breasts again.

He choke with his own saliva.

And he loudly cough.

Next thing he knew, he felt her small hand tapping his back, but it doesn't help, he could smell her more.

Fúck!

He can feel his coçk straining, wanted to get out.

"Are you okay?" He heard her say, he swore, his heart jumped when her face was mere inches away from him.

I can stare at your pretty face, smell you so good, you're removing your dress as if you're seducing me, and now my coçk is really hard..no I'm not okay.

"Will you please-- please don't remove those clothes slowly!" He said and leaned forward, wanting the desk to cover his raging coçk.

"What?" She innocently asked him.

"Stop removing your dress slowly! You're going to kill me here!" He said, she's not really aware of what she is doing.

"I don't want to accidentally ruin the dress and it's not my fault that you're coughing" she said, her hand tapping his back is making his condition worse, so he made it stop.

But he momentarily paused when he felt her small soft hands, captured by his bigger ones.

So soft..

So warm..

And he's getting confused on what he is feeling right now.

"It's your fault, you're just too innocent to take noticed" he said, as expected, confusingly she stared at him.

"Stay away from me" he said, and he almost wanted to take his words back when he saw the hurt written all over her pretty face.

He blinked.. his chest felt something.