Smile

Chapter 13:

Ibrahim's POV:

He felt that warm feeling that travels from his forehead down to his torso, it was a warm feeling not just physically... but emotionally.

What was that?

He wanted to open his eyes, but his head hurt, and he feel really tired.

Apparently, after so many years again, he fell ill, back when he was still a child, he was weak, he always has been sick, no one takes care of him, yes the servants was giving him medicines, and that's it.

That's only it.

So he did everything, he read books to know what to eat and what exercise and lifestyle for him not to get sick again, because he doesn't want to feel that feeling again..of being alone.

He wanted to voice out protests when that warm feeling subsides.

He wants to feel that again..but sleep came and since he felt tired, he succumbed to that.

He was on a deep sleep when a soft voice is calling out his name.

It was so soft and he wanted to listen to it more.

"Ibrahim..."

Carefully and slowly he opens his eyes, and what greeted him is unexpected.

Jasmine is here, staring at him..

"You're here.." He muttered, was he dreaming? Is she the one who's currently taking care of him?

He remembered what she told him when he said no one ever dared to take care of him.

...Then, I will be the first one to do that.

"Yes I told you--"

He didn't allow her to finished her words, he abruptly pulled her closer..hugging her before he could think of anything.

"Ibrahim!" He heard her protest but he ignored it.

He felt a lump on his throat by the idea that someone, finally gave him a treatment of care, without any self benefit.

He could tell his chest is having this..this feeling that he could burst? But it's weird because it felt good.

And his heart is beating wildly different.

He was hugging her because of gratitude for taking care of him, but same time, he's really.. happy?

"Thank you, Jasmine" he said, and he closes his eyes and he savors the feeling of her, being enclosed to his arms.

He felt like hugging her means...

Home..

He remembered what she said too.

"Home?"

"Yes, it's where--"

"I just refer it as house, not a home" he said truthfully.

"Then, you should call it a home now, since there is someone who will take care of you.."

Now, he finally understand what she had been telling him.

A home is a place when people inside there are taking care of you.

He felt a light tap in his shoulders coming from her.

"It's nothing, Ibrahim" he heard her say.

He blinked.

This woman doesn't know what impact she just made on him.