Mission (mild spg)

Chapter 24:

Ibrahim's POV:

He moan softly when his mouth finally landed on her breast, he was already expecting that she will be soft and sweet but he was wrong.

She's so exquisite.

And she's so hot while she started writhing and moaning while he's worshipping her body.

He rolled and then he gently nip her one nípple on his mouth, he was rewarded by sweet sexy moan, he watches her as he drowned himself to the sweetness of her innocent nípples.

Earlier he was in awe on how her body looks, she was an epitome of beauty, beautiful was even an understatement to describe her.

The way her breasts are standing so proud, her taut reddish brown nípples, the shape of its roundness, the heaviness... the way it smelled, and tastes.

She's perfect.

His díck jumped about thinking how he will possessed her soon, he did pulled something to make her his.

That night when she rejected him, he was really really devastatingly hurt, but he didn't let himself sulk around, he avoided her too, he wanted to know if she doesn't really have any feelings for him.

Every night, when she's sleeping deep, he sneaks up to go to her room just to see her, he was tempted to kiss her and force himself, but he really can't do it.

He loves her too much.

He was just there, staring at her, satisfying himself staring at her innocent face.

He planned to do something for tonight's event, he even readied everything, not until when he went home and then he heard about her going back to the Philippines.

Every rational thoughts left his mind and his primitive side dominates him.

He won't let her.

So he did the things unimaginable, but it seems that it's working fine now.

He swirls his tongue on her nípples again, and watched how her face was etched with pleasure and lust.

Her lips are parted, her pink cheeks..luscious small lips..and she was writhing and moaning deliciously right.

She looked so innocent... and sexy.

He put his fingers on her still clad with underwear pússy.

She's so wet!

He can feel his own needs the moment he touches her slit.

It was electrifying.

Based on the length of her pússy, he knew right away that she's going to be so tight.

But he knew he shouldn't force himself to penetrate her immediately. Even if it will kill him, he will control himself but he will make sure that she will craved him, that every touch he will do, she won't be able to deny him.

He will make her want him.

So for now, he will ready her body.

"I will make you mine, no one will stop me,..not even you" he said.

I will mark you.

Then he kisses her sweet mouth again.

--

Jasmine's POV:

Napaungol siya nung biglang hinalikan nito ulit ang mga labi niya.