Rejection

Chapter 21:

Ibrahim's POV:

"Then what! Is that why you spent the night with him in that library? TELL ME!" He shouts, and shakes her.

He was so jealous, yes, it's eating him, he can't sleep, he can't eat, all he did was to think of Jasmine.

He saw Jasmine and his father went to the library and spend few hours there, a familiar rage engulfed him, he knows this feeling even before he knew Jasmine's name, he doesn't know it before but ever since, he was jealous.

That's why he pulled her out from his father's room and put her on his room.

Fúck.

He want to kick that door and keep Jasmine away from his father's sight.

He was really jealous..with his own father.

Though he knew what was the reason behind why he brought Jasmine here and becomes his nanny, but he can't help himself, because he knew, him and Jasmine is not in a relationship.

He's so anxious and angry because Jasmine spend more time with his father rather than with him.

He doesn't have any hold on her, and that is making him crazy.

He was so pissed out when she's acting like she doesn't care about him anymore, hell! She doesn't even talk to him that much!

He decided at first to give time, but then she's really avoiding him for a few days now, so his temper flew and stalk her inside her room.

Because his thoughts, he's not prepare to feel that sting on his face, he blink.

She slapped him.

The sound was ringing at first, it was painful, but what was more painful is the pain that was etched all over her beautiful face.

Her eyes were red, her tears are brimming.

Suddenly that slap became a wake up call for him.

"Bastos ka, I hate you, after six months I'm going to leave you, I hate you!" She screams at him, her voice was filled with sharp tone of anger and disbelief.

He just hurt her.

Worse, he just insulted her, he knew she's not that kind of woman, all of the things he said, was purely unintentional, it was an act of an unthinkable and irrationality.

..I'm going to leave you! I hate you!

An immeasurable amount of pain filled his heart by the thought of her leaving him..hating him.

No.

No!

He grabs her and hugged her behind.

"I'm sorry, Jasmine.. I'm sorry, it's just that I'm panicking because you talked to him that long and it's eating me..." He said truthfully, he took advantage when he felt that she froze.

"I'm sorry, forgive me..it's just that I'm really jealous.."

There, he was finally voicing it out.

He tightened his hold when she started removing his hand from her waist.

"I-ibrahim! What are you doing! I'm your guardian--'

"I don't give a fuck, Jasmine!" He said and planted his face on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, he didn't stop himself and slowly kissing...nipping her lovely sweetly scented skin.

He heard the sharp intake of breath coming from her but he didn't stop, he licks...nips..and sucks her skin softly.

Her skin tasted a bit salty because of sweat, but still managed to tasted sweet.