Harsh

Chapter 6:

Ibrahim's POV:

He let out an exasperated sigh.

"What should I do to you?" He asks his coçk as he was looking down, staring.

He just relieved himself earlier, he relieved his morning wood from that dream.

Yes, he dreamt of that tiny woman...

What is her name again?

Shut up, you're moaning her name earlier.

Right, her name is Jasmine.

As sweet delicate looking as that flower..

He can still remember how she sweetly smelled..her breath... those twin proud breasts..

Shít!

He spent an hour under the cold shower just to calm himself down, he even turned his aircon more colder and he slept naked.

Normally he wore sando and boxers, but last night...

Damn!What is happening to me?

Ever since he saw Jasmine's innocent eyes, he's been like this.

And earlier when he woke up he heard a knock, followed by the voice..he knew right there and then, it was Jasmine.

The sweet timber of her voice, he immediately snatch a boxer and wear it as fast as he could and open his door.

His heart is beating wildly too.

When he saw her small form he immediately snatched her inside.

He may not be admitting it, but he's excited to see her, so he pulled her inside his room, as soon as he saw her..sitting on his bed..looking at his body.

He knew it was a bad idea, so he masked it by getting angry to control himself and he's desperate to get her out from his room.

She even asked me what do I want to do and eat.

He even shivered when she asked that.

What he wanted to do? Was to eat her.

It was an innocent questions coming from her, but his libido and imagination can't keep him up..sane.

...please call me if you needed something.

Damn it to hell!

He's pretty sure that she will never give what he wanted now.

Jasmine will be his Nanny, meaning he will see her every day.

He wonder what could he possibly do to make his sanity intact while she's around.

One decision came up on his head.

And he decided, he will avoid her with all of his might.

He exhaled loudly.

He needed to have a cold shower again.

After that he went down to have a breakfast, and then he saw her again...having a chitchat with his father.

And then again, the familiar rage and anger seeped into him while he was seeing them.

He gulped when he saw Jasmine's smiles and laughs.

It's like slow motion how her small red lips stretched and shows her small set of teeth... her eyes twinkles and her cute nose crinkled...

It was slowly but stamped on his brain.