Unheard

Chapter 40:

Ibrahim's POV:

"I love you, Jasmine.." He said while staring at her fully pleasured but sleepy expression, she looked so utterly adorable while she's trying to open her eyes but keeps on failing.

She murmured something inaudible that made him paused for a few seconds, she says something about... 'you too?'

That made his heartbeat doubled up.

"Jasmine..?" He called her name, but too late, she's already sleeping.

He sighs.

Then smiled, Ibrahim told himself he shouldn't rush her when it comes into this, that he should take his time.

He will wait for that day that Jasmine will finally tell him the words that will make his life more complete.

The day she will also tells him.. that she loves him.

He wouldn't ask for more, as long as he will know that she was already his, physically and emotionally.

Earlier when he asked if he deserves her, he was expecting a rejection, that she will say no, but then he forgot how she was a box of a never ending surprises.

Her answer put his heart at ease, and made him calm about the worries he had.

Those things that is making him getting anxious... about the possibility that he may lose his Jasmine.

He'd done things, he tricked her..most especially.. deceiving her.

He gulps as anxiety is taking a lead in his head, the fear of Jasmine leaving him.

It's true that he and his father made a scene to make her confused about the laws about his country, what she didn't know is that, his own father weaved a story.

A story that his own death is coming...his father Kazim is not dying, he's just acting.

Well he had a disease, ulcer, curable and but not dying.

His father pulled a trick on Jasmine..and him?

He agreed into it.

The accomplice.

His father's plan started when he appointed Jasmine as his Nanny, his father like Jasmine for him, the moment that his father saw her, so his father tricked Jasmine's father, eventually her father will be on a big debt.

He remembered that heated confrontation between them, when him and Jasmine went out....

..."What are you doing?" His father asked him, he didn't answer him but to just stare at him.

He doesn't really get why he's meddling on his life now, because normally, he don't.

"I'm asking you, Ibrahim, answer your father" his father's voice became firm and stern, and as usual..commanding.

"We went out" he flatly said.

If his father is using the commanding voice, he's using the flat blunt.

"Out? And why?" His eyebrows knitted.

Same thing that he did.

"None of your business" he added shortly.

His father exclaims.

"It's my business because Jasmine is my property" his father said, the proclamation itself became fuel to start his anger.