Chapter 231

"Hey, Luo Yao Yao, is this written in the poster are true? If it is true, you can be said as the first most rotten person in our university."

"Hahahahaha." At back there are piercing laughing voices.

Beside her is Gong Xiao Man who is angry and glared at them: "Stop speak nonsense!"

"Whether it is nonsense or not, very soon we will find it out later? Well, above has said that, after few days there will be picture to be shown. Woah, I hope it will be bed photo."

"Ha, I am more interested to the businessman who is supported Luo Yao Yao. Will he is someone at his forties or fifty middle age man? Or sixty, seventy something old man? Luo Yao Yao indeed too open."

"You guys give try to say one more time!" Gong Xiao Man is rushed and confronted those few students.

"What? Dare to do but not dare to hear what people say? Luo Yao Yao does not say anything, what are you fuming for?"

"That's right. I guess 80 percent Luo Yao Yao is afraid of being found out, so that she not dares to say anything, right?"

"En, En, there is a possible."

After all Gong Xiao Man is only having one mouth, how could she win over many people? "You guys!"

"All shut up your mouth!" at sudden, Long Qi is roaring at everyone so that they turned their back. He is pushing away those students who are blocking his way, rushing to the most in front: "If don't want to die, I count to three, all get lost!3!2!"

Without waiting he counted until '1', everyone has already disappeared.

After witness his fought with Shang Yun Yin last time, in school there is no one who does not afraid of Long Qi.

"Long Qi, still you are so dependable." Gong Xiao Man gives him thumb up.

If this is the normal him, he might already say something, but now...

Long Qi face is darken when seeing the poster posted at school bulletin board, his black eyebrow is furrowed, at sudden he extend out his hand and tearing the poster into pieces which humiliate Yao Yao.

"Yao Yao." Gong Xiao Man is dragging Yao Yao's hand, she just realized her hand is extremely cold, and also shivering: "You don't need to think about whatever they said. Later we will help you to investigate who did this thing, when the time is arrived, I will help you to vent this anger!"

At sudden her head feel heavy, the voice is get softer, not able to hear clearly, no matter what cannot hear anymore. Slowly she lifts up her soulless eyes... how can Xiao Man turn become twos? What Xiao Man said? Why at sudden she can't hear anything? WHY! She feels her eyes darken, followed by her body which slumps and she lost her consciousness.

"Yao Yao!" fortunately, Long Qi arrived at right time beside her, with one hand he pulled her into his embraces. "Gong Xiao Man, I will bring Yao Yao go home, you...can't go now."

"Why?"

Still that words, the small apartment where Yao Yao stays, that apartment, Yao Yao is the first 'outsider' who stepped her feet inside there, believes Long Qi, or Yu Ao Tian, all of them won't expect there will be the 'second outsider' to step in again. "You don't need to know, just rest assured to leave her with me, when she is awake, I will ask her to call you."

"That good too."

Long Qi worries, and hurries to take Yao Yao to the apartment where he stays, so clumsy he is putting cold towel to her forehead.

Sitting at the bedside, without expression he heave a sighed, his warm damp hand is stretching extend toward her pale small face.

But when he is almost to touch her cheek, Long Qi withdrew his hand back, "Hey, Flast chest faster you awake, this is not what kind of huge matter, don't let me worry about you." His pair of eyes is showing deep sorrow, slowly he is lying beside Yao Yao and close his eyes...

The Naive Short Tempered Girl - AOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara