Chapter 226

She really wants to ask, why must General Manager Long acts such exaggerating?

Still dare to say because boring so that she came to company for playing, it was clearly she was working at Berson first and then she encountered Yu Ao Tian, she really be in awe of Long Ye this black belly man in doing thing.

She sure enough, because General Manager Long heard their conversation so that he pretended to say this thing, only to give them little bit lesson, right?

Although Yao Yao dislikes letting people know she has relationship with Yu Ao Tian, but this time she must thank General Manager Long to help her out.

"Yao Yao, CEO Yu is waiting you at there, please follow me."

"Oh." After said, she and Gong Xiao Man are following Long Ye.

Looking at Yao Yao back is getting far away, those few female colleagues are 'chirping' noisily said: "You...you guys... had all of you heard what General Manager Long said... before?"

"Dead meat, this time we really should not provoke the person we must not provoke, no wonder Sun Li who has CEO Mu's backing suddenly being knock down, I even thought she is having an affair with Regional Director Wang but who knows the person who backing her is hundred time more powerful than Regional Director Wang!"

"What to do? Should we go to apologize to her? Didn't you guys listen to what General Manager Long said before, he even needs to give face to Luo Yao Yao, now we are provoking her, if CEO Yu knows, don't you think step us death alike ant, won't it be any different?"

"Apologized? Should we got to ask Xiao Qiao, asking her what to do, she perhaps can give us an idea."

"En, that's good too." This few female colleagues who are scared to be almost soulless, faster they rush to an ordinary banquet hall, looking for Xiao Qiao. "Xiao Qiao, Xiao Qiao, this time we have caused big trouble."

"En? What happened?" This person who named Xiao Qiao is the person who helped Yao Yao to send document for Xia Ren Liang before.

"We just found out that, Luo Yao Yao... she after all is CEO Yu's girlfriend, this time we are doomed!"

"So that she is CEO Yu's girlfriend." Xiao Qiao does not surprised and nodding her head.

"Ugh, Xiao Qiao, did you know it?"

"Hahaha." She just laugh but say nothing, actually she did only guess not much but could feel it.

Her first impression when seeing Luo Yao Yao was type of little girl who seems so innocent and not yet growing up, but after she has interaction with her, she had seen many upper-class people their lifestyle and also Yao Yao, everything is much sharp from her compare to those ordinary women who have not seen the world.

As additional Xia Ren Liang this type of second generation golden turtle who chased her, she ignored him, during that time Xiao Qiao had made guessing, perhaps Luo Yao Yao is supported by stronger man, so that she not really mind with money and others.

But never thought, Luo Yao Yao's back is supported by a man like Yu Ao Tian, God's favour person (great person).

"You guys rest assured, Luo Yao Yao is type of good little girl, she won't pay attention to all of you."

Xiao Qiao is believing with her own eyes, further more she is believing on Yao Yao's IQ, if Yao Yao really does not have schemer heart, does not have high IQ she won't be able standing side by side with Yu Ao Tian, perhaps her scheming for the outsiders might see it as dummy, stupid but actually it is a camouflage of girl who good schemer!