Chapter 107 - 110

Ah~ CEO Yu, you lost again. Another truth?

"Yes."

"Well... what the thing you wanted to do*] now?"

He curled up his lips, elegantly stroking his hair, his black deep eyes looked toward Yao Yao who is not far from him: "Currently what I wanted to "do*]" is.... Yao Yao..."

"Uh." Everyone who heard it, their face turned be green.

But Yao Yao has already get used with this rotten bastard, Yu Ao Tian. The way of his vague speaking, she really wanted to tell everyone, please don't be trick by this elegant Yu Ao Tian, he is actually bad person, very dangerous man. She even knew, the word that he said not as simple as joking!

She expertly tied back Yu Ao Tian's necktie.

"En? Luo Yao Yao, you looked so young but very expertly tying the necktie." Yu Ao Tian not bothered to say few words, so that everyone gets back to their senses.

Indeed, based on Luo Yao Yao age, she must not that expert to tie the necktie like man.

"Ha Ha, CEO Yu, it is because of my uncle. I have uncle who said girl must be learnt something like this, although I really and... extremely that my uncle... way of speaking, yet I don't have any option, whatever he is elder." Yao Yao used this way of speaking to provoke Yu Ao Tian.

Again he showed up his devilish smiled: "What? But why I feel you love him so much? Or else, why you learn what he told you?"

Rotten bastard! How could Yu Ao Tian have good response? Why every time Yao Yao argue with him, she always turned be the loser?"

Pissed off!

But again it is true that, since the day Yu Ao Tian asked her to learn how tying necktie, she really seriously learn it.

"Luo Yao Yao, you sit beside me."

"Ah?" She hasn't agreed but he has pulled her to sit with him.

Yao Yao must be more alarmed when Yu Ao Tian is asking her to sit beside him because...

He even dares to violate and teasing her body during the party. Yao Yao feel uncomfortable so she whispered: "Today is my day off."

Yu Ao Tian really a man with thousand ways to make her cannot say anything, "Well, just thought that your boss is harassed you." He spoke such easy

"......................"

When Yao Yao is focusing with Yu Ao Tian, suddenly...

"Xiao Luo, this time you lose!"

"Hah?" Hurried she gain herself.

"What Ah, you are losing Xiao Luo, what do you want choose, dare or truth?"

She hesitated, smiled: "Truth."

"Ok, you tell us who the man that you ever loved most, it could be the current one or the past. The important, it must be "love between man and woman" that kind of relationship, just don't tell us like father or uncle, these things."

What happen to these people? Why they are asking the question that she does not want to answer? The name that she can't mention, it's only Feng Chen Yi, no matter in the past, or... currently.

"Ah, still... dare." She really admitted defeat!

"Bao Bei, you can say your Ex-boyfriend, if not because of him, I really cannot meet you. I really want to know him, really want to thank him, thank him for leaving you." Yu Ao Tian whispered to her.

She furrowed her brow, if Feng Chen Yi really someone who is not has anything (status, position) but he is someone. Although she tells these people, no one will believe her, right?