Chapter 162-163

Nan Lu quickly lowers her head, Yao Yao also. Both of them naturally give the way for them to get inside.

Yu Ao Tian acted as if not seeing them, when he wanted to enter the room, suddenly there are women roaring voice from inside...

"Li Mei Yun, you dare to say that today you become Yu Ao Tian's girlfriend is not because you are scheming?"

"So what? It was obviously you gone crazy by ypurself and made Yu Ao Tian angry, that was what you seek for!"

"Hah, if that time wasn't you who made the phone call, saying that you were Yu Ao Tian's lover, do you think that would I doubt him?"

"So that's why I say you stupid lo."

"Li Mei Yun, soon or later you will get the retribution!"

Hearing the chaos from inside the room, Yu Ao Tian who is standing at outside his face expression is black, once he pushed open the door...

By coincidence Yu Ao Tian witness Li Mei Yun slaps Xu Qing!

"Ao Tian?" Li Mei Yun dumbfounded, completely understand she makes wrong moves.

"Mei Yun, you are looked so mess, really ugly!" Yu Ao Tian disappointed shaking his head.

"Ao Tian, you listen to me, thing isn't like you think. It is her! she is coming to provoke me." Li Mei Yun forcing herself to smile, faster she walking in front of Yu Ao Tian: "Ao Tian, you must trust me." When she wanted to hug Yu Ao Tian, he heartless pushed her away.

"Ao...Tian?" Li Mei Yun upset staring at him, her eyes locked on Yao Yao and Nan Lu who are standing at door way.

Both of them are immediately exposing their laugh, only to make Li Mei Yun angrier.

"I know! I know! It must be you, it is you who do it, isn't it?" just as expected, Li Mei Yun goes crazy and rushed to Yao Yao in front.

"Miss.. Miss Li, I don't know this woman." Yao Yao showed her innocent face.

"Stop to deny! You such S* B*, you really schemer!" after said, Li Mei Yun raised her hand high.

On the moment her hand is almost landed to Yao Yao, hurried Yu Ao Tian stopped her: "Are you crazy enough?"

"Ao Tian! You listen to me, this little thing is keeping show off in front of me these few days, saying that you bought her many things. moreover today you are calling her, right? I was not purposely opened my room door to hear your conversation with her."

This time Yao Yao is smarter, she not denied also not admitted, she just obedience hiding at beside.

"What? Is it really happened?" Yu Ao Tian pretended to be surprised, he lips curved upward, smile.

"That's true, Mr. Yu. I can be the witness!"

When heard Xiao Zhen opened her mouth, pair of Yu Ao Tian eyes are gleaming coldly, beside him is Mo Tong Xue who already grabbed Xiao Zhen's neck: "Here is no place for you to take part, shut up!"

"Uh, I, I am sorry." Xiao Zhen keeps quiet.

"Mei Yun, so what was my conversation with Yao Yao?"

"I don't really remember, but I remembered tomorrow you have scheduled with her, right?"

"En, so that." Yu Ao Tian narrowed his eyes, turned and looked at Yao Yao: "Bao Bei, don't forget tomorrow we have appointment."

Uh, Yu Ao Tian is really good in control his emotion. "Oh, okay." Since he not revealed her lies, so she just keeps the flow, Li Mei Yun is going to explode! Hurried explode, no need to restrain!