Chapter 224

"Dump you?" Yu Ao Tian is turned her body: "Dump you so that bless you to reconcile with Feng Chen Yi?"

Her heart is shivering for while, naturally her face gets to be longer, with her eyes, she is glaring at Yu Ao Tian deathly.

There is no slightest changing in his eyes, not alike he is angry or get frenzy, it seems this words just flowing out in that way?

No matter what, Yao Yao still does not want to miss this opportunity to give him an explanation: "During binding in contract, I won't together with anyone, this is my principle."

"Principle?"

Yes, principle, she will work to her utmost to suppress all her feeling for Feng Chen Yi, she only does not know how much time she needs to do, but no matter what, within three years she will keep herself according to the contract. "You are in my saddest circumstances, helped my family, you helped me to go through the most difficult times I had. So that, I will persistent until to the end."

Persistent until to the end? Principle? This little thing always says he is heartless, but now what she said... isn't she more heartless compares to him?

"Bao Bei, packing, packing up your stuffs, let's goes with me." Yu Ao Tian is changing the topic.

"Ah? Go? Where are we going?"

"You say?" he is grinning deviously.

Yao Yao can feel his real intention by saying 'go', her small face is darken, unhappily she is creasing her eye brows: "I want to stay at here!"

"Go!"

"Yu Ao Tian!" Endure! Endure! She bites her lips hard, she uses nice speaking tone: "Though I go with you, but still to my unknown time you might chase me out, why must so wasting energy? The most important is, doesn't that place stay by Shang Yun Yin?"

"Who say to you she stays there?"

Doesn't she? But why last time when she went there she spotted both of them...

"No matter whether she stays there or not, I won't go back to there."

"I don't ask you to back and stay at there."

"Ugh?" her misty eyes rolled: "Your villa in the mountain I also won't stay there!"

"Also not there."

"Ah? The new place I do also won't go!"

"Also not the new place."

Faint, she really wants to faint; she is going to be faint by Yu Ao Tian, not this one, not that one? So where does he want her to stay?

Both of them are having 'verbal' battle for while. Finally it is ended by outraged Yu Ao Tian, she is forced to pack up and followed him leaving the school.

This man, forever always this domineering, when he is happy he will teased her, when he is unhappy he will chase her away. She is counting carefully since the day she becomes his lover how many times she moving house?

Does he think her as his pet? Called and come just goes as his orders. Too much!

"Bao Bei, later you stay here."

When the car stopped and parked in front of apartment, Yao Yao knows this place.

Here is Yu Ao Tian most modest and simplest building, it is only one single bedroom apartment, though she had ever come here two times, it has engraved deeply in her memories. Because staying at here, the 'Yu Ao Tian' is someone different from that Yu Ao Tian who used to be.