Chapter 104 - 106

The car that takes Yao Yao to Yu Ao Tian celebration party is moving fast. While the person who is driving the car is Xia Ren Liang who glanced at Yao Yao, his lips curled up and make faint smiled.

"You, what are you laughing for?"

"HeHe, I think, today must be so many ladies who put heavy makeup and also wearing splendid gown, but you?" when he said this, Xia Ren Liang looked at ordinary Yao Yao.

"So what's?"

"Yao Yao, this time is one of good opportunity to get closer to the top management, why didn't you dressing more beautiful little bit?"

Huh...

She really does not know how to tell Xia Ren Liang, there are not many top management people that she knows, moreover, even she does know them, she also not necessary to makeup so beautifully, right? "There is no necessary for?"

"HaHa, you are indeed different." Xia Ren Liang is laughing.

"What do you say?"

"Nothing, we are arrived." The car stopped, it has beautiful scene of seashore along the way to the villa.

Not far from there is Yu Ao Tian private villa which as splendid as palace.

When they entered Yu Ao Tian's palace, it just as Xia Ren Liang described, all the ladies are using thick makeup and also wearing glamour gown and also branded stuffs.

"Xiao Luo, how can you come with Xiao Xia? Are both of you..." Sun Li said to them when she spotted both of them and walked toward Yao Yao and Xia Ren Liang, smiled.

Yao Yao hurried to explain: "No, no, we just coming by coincidence."

"Oh, so that it, I thought both of you are dating." After Sun Li said, she left both of them, after looking at Yao Yao's face who turned as red as tomatoes.

"Quickly see, quickly see. CEO Yu, General Manager Long, all of them is coming." Said someone and all the crowded go out to see.

Yu Ao Tian is wearing silver ash color suit, walking with Mo Xue Tong who wears white long gown, slowly walking inside.

"Does CEO Yu dating with Secretary Mo?" one of the female colleagues asked with despair mood, although Secretary Mo and CEO Yu is one of the best looking couple in the company but still woman is difficult to accept the reality of the man they adore?

"You speak nonsense? This only etiquette, if they really have something, both of them won't be so blatant holding hand to hand appeared in front of everyone."

"Oh... It's surprised me."

Behind them, they are Long Ye and Wang. Seeing these two first class men, the Financial Department ladies can be considered as lucky for this rare chance.

"Why Vice CEO Han does not come?" The group of Han Li Shang "Fans" seems to be so disappointed because not seeing their idol coming.

"Vice CEO Han is seldom coming to this kind of occasion."

"Oh, that's right. He is such cold person."

"Hello CEO Yu, General Manager Long, General Director Wang." Everyone is greeting these men.

Yu Ao Tian smiled elegantly: "This is personal gathering, everyone relaxes don't to be so formal like in office, just having your fun."

"Yao Yao, do you like domineering man like CEO Yu?" Xia Ren Liang who is standing next to Yao Yao suddenly asked.

"Dislike." Yao Yao answered him immediately since she understands Yu Ao Tian's moody characters.

"Why? He is mature man and also able to give sense of security, does girl like this types of man, handsome and rich?"