Chapter 189-190

"Just now because..." Damn! This little girl how can her being so absurd to this point?

Gong Xiao Man is laughing with provocation, pair of her hands enveloped her in front chest: "Big Uncle, how it feels? Can say big or small? Compare to your girlfriend's how is mine?"

"You little girl, won't you feel ashamed to speak something like this?"

"En? Ashamed?" Gong Xiao Man pairs of eyes gleaming brightly, she straighten her body and slowly get closer to right in front of Han Li Shang's face: "Big uncle, you don't tell me that you are still virgin man, don't act so innocent?"

"YOU!!!"

Suddenly Yao Yao who is crying by this time, she is laughing hard, why she never discovered that cold Vice CEO Han also a normal human who also have someone that he cannot deal with? Simply to say Xiao Man is really awesome.

"Yao Yao."

"I am fine, Xiao Man." She is forcing herself to smile.

Problems...

Gong Xiao Man shows complexity in her expression and pointed at her forehead: "Your forehead..."

"En?" she touched her own forehead, a red blood stained on her finger after touched her forehead. "Perhaps because of Vice CEO Han was hurried and stepped the pedal gas and made the car bumped just now, it is okay."

"Yao Yao, you don't act to foolish? How can you don't feel anything after got hit and bleeding?" Gong Xiao Man really clueless to see Yao Yao.

Her heart just to ache, that's why she can't feel the pain in her forehead, perhaps?

"All because of you, big uncle, why didn't you protect Yao Yao just now?"

Han Li Shang eyes looked fierce, he makes fist by his hand, with low voice said: "Because I protected you just now!"

"Huh..." Gong Xiao Man hurried shut her mouth up, but strangely her heart beat faster...

**

Seeing at Yao Yao who disappearing from bowling arena, actually Yu Ao Tian has desired to hug her tightly, but... the circumstances just not allowed him to do so!

He suppressed his emotion, he smiles deviously to Li Mei Yun, pair of hands held her waist: "Aiya, are you really jealous?"

"Of course. It all is because I love you."

"En? Well how about you prove it now?"

"In here?" Li Mei Yun looks at the surrounding of the bowling arena, it seems that after their short break, does Yu Ao Tian have thought to announce their relationship in public? Whenever she thought about this, the anger in her heart is vanished and she won't think anything, her lips just landed on his lips.

Yu Ao Tian expression is so cold, he lets Li Mei Yun to kiss him, and let everyone at there to see them...

Just in time!

"peng!" it is handgun sound.

"Ah!" everyone in bowling arena was shocked, panic and running to all corners.

"Ao Tian, what is going on?" Li Mei Yun is shocked and she hugged Yu Ao Tian tightly.

He narrowed his eyes, pulling Li Mei Yun hand and running out from the bowling arena, but this time, one man in black suit followed them tightly at their back.

"Ao Tian, we, why must we run?" Li Mei Yun puzzled, she does not understand why, when the gunfire sounded scared everyone, he pulled her with him to go and run to outside.