Chapter 186-188

I am bit annoyed with this chapter because Li Mei Yun is showing up. This little bit frustrated chapters. Again, Yu Ao Tian is acting alike bastard, damn him! there is time I really hope Yu Ao Tian to explain his attitude or whatever he would like to do, Yao Yao might has high IQ but she isn't "worm in his stomach", what hell he expect her to understand him!
No matter how Yao Yao is trying to deny, yes, she has fallen for Yu Ao Tian, even Gong Xiao Man knows it.

Gong Xiao Man and Han Li Shang perhaps can give us little bit entertain.....

________________________________________________________

One huge three-storey building that located separated with the university building which is located in the west area, it is gorgeous building with hall, the second floor is the room of teacher office and the student council office is at the end.

Opened the heavy wooden door, the glamour and antique decoration can be seen with her eyes, behind of one huge big desk, Qi Lian Ao Yun sitting and in front of him there are about ten candidates standing.

"I am sorry, Qi Lian president, Gu Vice president, I am late." Yao Yao is apologizing, quickly she standing among those people.

"It is okay, you just come in right time." Qi Lian Ao Yun smiles, his eyes is looking at Gu Xiao Ming who standing beside him.

"This time the student council has made list to recruit member, after doing the comparison and screening, we decided to choose Luo Yao Yao student to enter the student council." The announcement is ended, everyone is exposing dissatisfaction expression.

The one of the girl who standing in right row protested: "Why must choose her?"

This girl has 170 cm something of height, she has very beautiful face and match with her long hair.

"Feng Ke Xin, this is the decision that decided by the student council members, I don't need to give you explanation, right?"

"Vice president Gu, since choosing to announce it publicly, why didn't the result process also being published?"

"This..." Gu Xiao Ming feels things gat difficult looking at Qi Lian Ao Yun. The most important reason is, choosing Luo Yao Yao because of Qi Lian Ao Yun as the person who recommendation her, just that's it.

"It is because the achievement of Luo Yao Yao student so we choose her."

"So because her achievement and then she being chosen? As what I know, vice president Gu is also not as someone who has best grades among us." Feng Ke Xin said arrogantly, she smiles with provocation.

Yao Yao who standing not far from there is frowning, she does not expect to burdensome Qi Lian Ao Lian. "Forget it, I still..."

"Luo Yao Yao have more than excellent academic achievement, during her junior and senior high school she ever joined the student council and served on duties, while you Feng Ke Xin during your senior high school you just ever became Vice president of the student council. That's why we choose Luo Yao Yao student." Qi Lian Ao Yun said. He hands over Yao Yao's resume to Feng Ke Xin.

The problems are...

She never worked or served the positions that filled in that resume, how come at sudden she even worked as student council during her junior and senior high school?

Feng Ke Xin takes a glance at the resume, unhappily frowning: "Well, Qi Lian president, I see this Luo Yao Yao seems to have ability, if she can't perform well , I can substitute her?"

"Of course."

Put down the resume, Feng Ke Xin furrowed her brows, glaring with hate to Yao Yao and then walking out from the student council room...