Chapter 165 - 167

Back to the present time.

Although that incident not the main reason why both of them finally dating, but because that incident, it made their relationship got closer to each other. At least, Feng Chen Yi image in her heart was totally changed.

"Vice CEO Feng, the thing about Feng Chen Yi and I dating have been our passed. I don't remember it anymore." Yao Yao is beating around the bush, not really care.

"Haha, so that it is." Feng Chen Rui pair of eyes flashed, he lifts the tea pot and pours the tea to his own cup, sip it: "Little girl, since you are not reconciling with my little brother, well I will not beating around the bush. To be honest, I really like you. Do you want to be my lover?"

Yao Yao looked so dumbfounded to Feng Chen Rui who sitting in front her, she really wanted to ask something...

Big uncle, how old are you so that you want me to be your lover? The most important is, she ever became his younger brother girl friend before. With moisten eyes: "Vice CEO Feng, what do you mean?"

"I don't have any particular mean, I have said it. I like you. Moreover I don't mind you as my little brother ex-girlfriend."

He not minds? But she mind! What! Does Feng Chen Rui want to embarrass his younger brother?

"Little girl, you mention the price."

"Uh... Vice CEO Feng what you mean is as long as I become your lover, you will give me money?" the way of Yao Yao speaking now sound more gentle, a pair of moisten eyes gleaming with innocent looked.

"Of course. Just to let you know, our Vice CEO Feng never treated any girl unfairly." This is Feng Chen Rui's personal assistant who is speaking.

Yao Yao silent for moment and then speaking with little bit difficulty tone: "So if I looked for you, ask any amount of money you will give it to me?"

"As long as you mention still in grasp, all I can give."

"I, I am not greedy, I just want... want your VIP gold card, can I?" Since Feng Chen Rui is the eldest in Feng family, even Feng Chen Yi has VIP gold card, so that must be impossible if Feng Chen Rui does not have, right?

"Little girl, you still dare to say you are not greedy?" that assistant roared unsatisfied to Yao Yao.

Yao Yao pouted her mouth: "If cannot just forget it. You are stingier than Feng Chen Yi..."

"Aiya, I don't say that I won't give you." Feng Chen Rui glared at his assistant: "Aaron, not speak if you are not ask to, better you shut up your mouth!"

"I am sorry, Vice CEO Feng."

Feng Chen Rui takes out his wallet, he smiles toward Yao Yao and put the VIP gold card to the table: "Little Girl, since now you are my lover."

"Oh, alright." Yao Yao is happily to take that card.

"You wait for me in here, I will come back soon." Feng Chen Rui stands up and he brings his assistant out with him.

"Vice CEO Feng, aren't you serious to give your card to that little girl, are you?"

"So what, she does not know the pin? But that girl who ever been "pet" by that brat Feng Chen Yi really is having good stomach (greedy), once open her mouth is already asking gold card." Feng Chen Rui is despised and shaking his head. He also ever have some women with him, but every time the spending always has it limit, especially about the VIP gold card, not many women know about that card, this kind of greedy girl alike Yao Yao, she is the first one he ever met.

"Vice CEO Feng, this is the room." Aaron pointed at one of private room.

Feng Chen Rui smiling, he directly opens the door. "Aiyo, Chen Yi you are also eating in here? Oh with CEO Yu too. You are know for sure that your big brother always want to know CEO Yu. Both of you are eating together but not call me?"