Chapter 195-196

Take out the sleeping bag, the warm instantly wrapped around her whole body: "Qi Lian sunbae, you also... together." When she asked him about this, she can feel her face is burn hot as if boil egg. This kind of invitation is no difference as if asking man to climb up to her-own bed really embarrassed.

"Hehe, you sleep. I am okay." Qi Lian Ao Yun is waving his hand, refused her.

But the problem is temperature during the night is getting colder, Qi Lian sunbae might frozen and catch cold, she make a fist, not doing bad thing why afraid ghost knocking door, both of them are having ordinary friendship between man and woman, although both of them are sleeping together it represent nothing, that's right! She certainly looked at him: "I believe you, Qi Lian sunbae!" she knows Qi Lian sunbae might understand with her words.

But...

Qi Lian Ao Yun really wanted to tell this little foolish, some of men may seems harmless but in fact all the men are shared same nature, all of them are actually beast by this way she only attract more dangerous toward herself. His mouth is curved upwards, showing his faint smiles: "I don't even believe myself, little foolish, good night." That soft voice deeply engrossed on her ears, Yao Yao hasn't reacted but suddenly his soft lips have touched her forehead...

Her heart strangely nervous, unexpectedly Qi Lian sunbae can...

She bites her lips, takes a glance toward Qi Lian Ao Yun who is sitting beside her, his expression is looked so composed, there is no strange movement. It seems this kiss on forehead might an ordinary good night kiss? It must be, just like that, she just thinks too much. "En, good night Qi Lian sunbae, if you feel cold, you must wake me up and change the position."

"Hehe." Although it getting colder, he does not willing to let this cute little girl be frozen, moreover to change position with her? Hah, simply to say she is really natural little foolish.

Realizing Yao Yao has slept, Qi Lian Ao Yun white jade cheek suddenly get hot while his pair of eyes also gleaming with red eyesight, this is hinting of man**

"Damn, this night will absolutely...tormenting!"

**

"Qi Lian sunbae, Luo Yao Yao, are both of you okay?" early in the morning, the people are coming to rescue them out from the big hole.

"It is okay."

"Qi Lian sunbae, you face are looked not too good."

"Yes ah, do you catch a cold?" the women are looked so worries and considerate toward Qi Lian Ao Yun, surrounding him.

"Yao Yao, Yao Yao." Gong Xiao Man is standing beside Yao Yao, smile devilishly asked: "Single man and woman are spending night together. Moreover under this kind of circumstances, what did you do with Qi Lian sunbae?"

"Xiao Man... what are you thinking? Qi Lian sunbae is kind man."

"So nothing is happened?"

"Oh my, are you expecting something happened between me and Qi Lian sunbae?"

"Huh, not interesting."

Seeing Gong Xiao Man disappointed expression, Yao Yao helplessly shaking her head, it seems that Xiao Man not really understand her relationship with Yu Ao Tian.

"Xiao Ming, have you found Feng Ke Xin?" Qi Lian Ao Yun is asking the vice president.

"So far we haven't."

"Well, you are responsible to gather all the females, asking the other men to separately looking for Feng Ke Xin, if within one hour we haven't founded Feng Ke Xin, informed her family." Qi Lian Ao Yun gives an instruction, everyone is moving.