Chapter 111 - 114

The Next day, Morning

The sun shines penetrate into the room through the window, radiating the white color of double bed. ** Girl is sleeping soundly in man's embraces.

The eyes that still closed blinking few times, the girl slowly opens her eyes, close and trying to open, and close. The soft white little face stiffen when she opened wide her eyes looking at man that she hugged.

Yu Ao Tian?

No, no... this person skin is whiter than Yu Ao Tian. So... who? What's happened? Actually what was happened?

Her memory about yesterday is blurred, Xia Ren Liang sent her off to in front of the door and then left, but at the time she wanted to open the door using key, suddenly there was something hit at her back and made her faint, after that... in her memory then left this current moment!

Did Xia Ren Liang hit her until unconscious yesterday? No, Xia Ren Liang isn't someone like that, impossible! Her body stiffens when raised her head, a diamond earring shines brilliantly, piercing into her eyesight.

Feng...Chen Yi?" hurried she pushed away that man who embraces her, she even jumped on the bed. How could be... Feng Chen Yi?

At this moment, Feng Chen Yi wake up because her dreadful scream, slowly he opens his eyes, when he sees Yao Yao at the floor, he smiled coldly: "You wake quite early."

At this world, other than her family members, it only left Feng Chen Yi that she trust, both of them are together for almost three years, he does not have any "responsible" to be always respected her, but now...

"Feng Chen Yi... you are too over, I never thought that you able to do such dirty thing. Now you are simply not more than rotten bastard!"

"Deep inside your heart, didn't I have been that rotten bastard?" He smiled and then sat on the bed, waved his hand toward hers: "Yesterday feel not bad, I still wanted to feel it once more time."

Rotten bastard! Rotten bastard! Rotten bastard! Yao Yao rushed to the other bed side, raised her hand and directly hit into Feng Chen Yi's face.

But at that moment, Feng Chen Yi has already blocked her hand, using his strength to sway it away, she felt into the bed.

"Ha, my beloved Yao Yao, you are looking so devastating to climb up into men's bed but why not mine?"

Seeing at his piercing smiling face, Yao Yao dumbfounded, listened to what Feng Chen Yi said, she really did not know... did something had happened between both of them last night?

"How much that man gives you? Well, I paid you double, you come here to be my bed-mate. How is about it?"

What is Feng Chen Yi talking about? Didn't he think too much with his words? "Feng Chen Yi, you are so strange. When you were still with me, you did with Li Ruo Ting. When you are now with Li Ruo Ting, again you come to find me as your bed-mate, do you really enjoy your life as Casanova?"

"I slept with Li Ruo Ting because...."Angrily he roared, his deep eyes gleaming coldly: "Do you love that man?"

Not love! For her the relationship between her and Yu Ao Tian is not more than contract but...

"Yes." She can't say the truth in front of Feng Chen Yi, she prefers to make him believe that she really loves that man, but she would never want to tell him that she did everything because of money, so they together.

"Yao Yao, I asked you one more time, do you love him?" His cold hand grabbed her neck.

Yao Yao can feel this moment Feng Chen Yi has changed to be dangerous, his cold eyesight: "Yes, I love him, no matter how many times you asked me the answer still same!"