Chapter 215

Seeing the painful expression in her face, Feng Chen Yi keeps his hand from curling into fist, with bitter smiled and said: "Losing you... for me it always becomes my nightmare!"

Two years ago after they broke up, his expression showing as if nothing happened. But deep inside his heart it was so painful, a pain that he only he knew.

Every times when he saw her from far away, his heart would pain one times, every times when he met her, all the beautiful memories would flowing in his head and feeling torn as if tearing his heart.

So that, he chose to continue helping his family business, he thought using the time to heal his wounds and forget this feeling.

But he is mistaken one thing, he thought leaving perhaps the best decision he ever made, leaving could slowly forgetting. But after he left her laughing and her sadness, every memory about their past nonstop showing up and pain his heart, that love they shared before, more he wanted to bury it more unforgettable it is.

Until that time, he finally understood how he loves her. He indeed loves her so much!

"Let's we start all over, Yao Yao..." his warm palm is touching her cold small face, Feng Chen Yi careful looking at her, his lips is slowly brushes her lips...

Inside the Aula.

The commotion is ended, needless to say Long Qi is the victorious side, won over all of them without any serious harm, just afraid after this commotion, he would turned to be school legend who could won over many people at one fight.

"hahahaha, school is interesting place. Ao Tian ge, thank you." Sitting in the rest area, Long Qi is happily laughing, while Mo Xue Tong is so attentively handling his wounds.

"You rotten kid, I sent you to school not asking you to have fight?" Yu Ao Tian using one of his fingers prodding his head.

"It was not my fault. The most important, I don't know which bastard knocked me with mobile phone!"

"Cough" once Long Ye heard what his younger brother said at his beside he is nervously making coughing voice and let out warning sign from his eyesight.

"Oh.. I know. But the other mobile phone, who threw it?"

Talking to this point, Yu Ao Tian was throwing a mobile phone but who was throwing the other ones?

"Xiao Meng Li seems so welcoming in school anyone could possible to throw a mobile phone. If next time you still teasing him, perhaps he will throw you a knife."

"Ugh..." being said by his older brother, Long Qi suddenly comes to understand, really, if just now were two knives and not two mobile phones which knocking his head perhaps he would die on the spot!

"Long Ye, help me to find little thing." Since sleeping beauty performances ended, Yu Ao Tian hasn't seen Yao Yao.

"Oh, understood." Long Ye is searching in Aula, his eyes suddenly spotted at Feng Ke Xin: "Fellow student, do you know where is Luo Yao Yao?"

Feng Ke Xin rolled her eyes, looking at Long Ye, and also seeing Yu Ao Tian who is at his back: "Why are you looking for Yao Yao? I am her friend."

"Oh, nothing. We just wanted to send her something."

"En?" sending something? Is this man who wanting to send thing to Luo Yao Yao? Or Board Director Yu the person who wanted to send something to Yao Yao? Luo Yao Yao indeed has skill, not to mention seducing my older brother, she also seducing Board Director Yu? Really interesting!

"I saw her as if she went to school garden, that way."

"Oh, alright. Thank you."

"Don't mention it."