Chapter 127

"Hah." Villa second floor, a pair eyes is looking at two petit figures, Yu Ao Tian smiled: "So Nan Lu also able to be controlled, still...Little Thing is awesome."

"Ao Tian, what are you doing?"

"It is nothing! Mei Yun, I still have work to do, you have your rest earlier." After said, he left Li Mei Yin inside the room.

"My beloved Lu Lu, today you accompany me sleep ah?" in the third floor room, in front the door, Yao Yao coquettishly pulling Nan Lu's hand.

She cannot do anything: "Yao Yao, how can you act this coquettish? Alright, alright, I will accompany you."

"HeHe, you are really good."

Both of good sisters are sleeping together, when both of them sleep soundly...

Nan Lu opened her eyes when she felt someone entering the room and the person is Yu Ao Tian. He asked her to leave the room so that he can sleep together with Yao Yao. Before Nan Lu left the room, she request to Yu Ao Tian for not telling Yao Yao her true identity because she does not want to lose Yao Yao as her friend.

The next morning when Yao Yao still half awake, she called Nan Lu "Beloved". Someone replied back on her but it is Yu Ao Tian. When she realized a person who lying beside her is Yu Ao Tian, suddenly Xiao Zhen is knocking her room, asked her to wake up and start to work. Yao Yao is in panic, afraid Xiao Zhen will come in to her room to wake her up since Yao Yao cannot leave her bed because hugged by Yu Ao Tian. While Xiao Zhen keep on knocking and shouting from in front of her room, Yu Ao Tian who feel irritating with Xiao Zhen, suddenly shouted at her from inside the room.

Xiao Zhen surprised when she heard Yu Ao Tian's voice from Yao Yao's room so that she left as fast as she can.

Yao Yao still confused and little bit hazy because she is not fully awake. She asked Yu Ao Tian where Nan Lu is. He answered her that he has kicked her out from the room so he can sleep with Yao Yao.

"How can you like this?" ah~ whatever, as long as Yu Ao Tian not hurt Nan Lu then everything is fine.

"Li Mei Yun, why didn't you accompany her?"

"Bao Bei, at this time, I don't want to hear you talking about her, go sleep." Yu Ao Tian cuddles Yao Yao.

Yao Yao not satisfied but he is Yu Ao Tian so just let he be. Secretly she glanced at her clock...

It is five o'clock in the morning, why Xiao Zhen had called her wake up so early?

Ah! Xiao Zhen! She must already know that Yu Ao Tian is in her room, if she really not a fool, then she already can guess her relationship with Yu Ao Tian.

What should do....

She glared at Yu Ao Tian, all because this rotten bastard, why he enjoying himself so much by being Casanova? No! Must collect the news from Feng Chen Yi*! He is also someone professional in this field.

*Yao Yao means that she perhaps can learn from FCY or collect information what good as playboy.

"Miss, Miss." The clock only show six in the morning, Xiao Zhen cannot stay still and rushing into Li Mei Yun's room. "It is bad, it is bad."

"What is going on, what is bad?" Li Mei Yun who is not patience open her eyes.

"Mr. Yu... Mr. Yu is in that Little Girl's room."

"What?" after hear the news, Li Mei Yun has fully wake up: "Do you know when Yu Ao Tian go there?"

"I was calling that slut girl at five o'clock. Mr. Yu has already at her room, perhaps... Mr. Yu is spending night at there."