Chapter 155-156

"Right, this is my fault. But what advantage will you get with all the mess? Li Mei Yun, everyone doing things has their own reasoning; don't you just want me to leave Yu Ao Tian? Well, you leave first, this matter I will go to settle it for you. But if something happen to my grandpa, I will bring you down with me!" at the moment Luo Yao Yao eyes is gleaming dangerously.

"Luo Yao Yao, are you trying to scare, you just third wheels, you are the real vixen, when the time comes just see who will bring down who, we still don't know yet!" Xiao Zhen puts her hand into her hips, scolding and swearing Yao Yao.

"Me? I am Luo Yao Yao, first I don't have money, second I am not famous, someone who with bare feet won't be afraid not wearing shoes, if you continuous all this ruckus, we will see who will be brought down, your Miss or me!"

"Luo..."

"Xiao Zhen, we leave!"

"Miss..."

"Move!" coldly she said, Li Mei Yun walked faster. Xiao Zhen followed at her back...

The room that have ruckus before suddenly turned be deathly silent, "Grandpa..." Yao Yao slowly let go her hand from her grandpa, she move closer to window: "If you still so stubborn to blame yourself, you are forcing me to die in here, I will die to let you see!"

"Yao Yao!"

"Yao Yao!"Grandpa Luo and Mother Luo are looking at her.

"Grandpa, everything isn't as what you think, your granddaughter also not as awesome as you think. My relationship with Feng Chen Yi wasn't fake but it was two years ago. We have already broken up. I afraid you would sad so faking him as my boyfriend and then the truth is... after I broke up with Feng Chen Yi, I have dated Yu Ao Tian!"

I am sorry, grandpa, you always taught me not to tell lie, but you also ever told me that we can lies to save others.

I know, you always love me no matter how big mistake I did, you would never blame me, so I really can't tell you the truth.

"Yao Yao! You don't need to make yourself difficult."

"I am not. Grandpa, I like Yu Ao Tian, I love him!"

"Are you sure? Yao Yao!"

"I am sure."

"Yao Yao! Even though you like him but why must become lover? Does he also love you? If he really loves you how would he ask you to be his lover?"

"I know, grandpa... I will resolve this problem. I will."

"Father, you calm down, this time is because Yao Yao not mature enough." Mother Luo is calming grandpa Luo so that he will forget to suicide. But he still wanted to stop the medication process so they won't spend Yu Ao Tian's money.

"Mom, you help me to convince grandpa for continuing his medication, okay?"

"Yao Yao, we pay back all Yu Ao Tian's money."

"Mom, it is useless, Yu Ao Tian and I bind with contract. Although you pay back his money, I am still his lover." Yao Yao is telling truth in front of her mother.

"Yao Yao, I am sorry. It is our Luo family... burden you." Mother Luo really felt guilty.

"Mom, what are you talking? I am part of Luo family, everything regarding about Luo's it is my responsible. But I ..." she stretched out her hand and touched her mother's face: "I am sorry, mom, it because me you got hurt."

"It is okay... I am okay Yao Yao. Mom is not afraid. But you... you must understand to protect yourself, you know?" After say, Mother Luo face is already wet by tears, both of mother and daughter are crying together, both of them feel helpless...