Chapter 174 - 176

The wavy and bigger storm are coming...
To be honest I dislike the chapters because Yao Yao will experience something more than she ever received. But after few chapters, the old acquaintances will show and of course her best friend. If the previous chapters so sweet, this chapters is alike bitter pill.

Her pain is not because Yu Ao Tian treatment and also his heartless attitude as usual but more to Yao Yao who seems to lose to her heart. she afraid to become the woman who lets Yu Ao Tian to stay inside her heart, yet Feng Chen Yi position has removed...

________________________________________________________

After thinking about it, his lips curved upwards smile alike sinister...

"Do you only thank me this simple?"

"Well, how about I treat you meal, is it okay?"

"Meal? Little Thing, I have helped you to find your 7000 dollars, do you think only by treating meal then everything is settled?"

"So... so what do you want? How about, I share half of the money, is it okay?" she loosens her hands from Yu Ao Tian, takes out her money.

Her hands are stopped by Yu Ao Tian: "Little Thing, you don't play fool with me?"

"Uh?" without waiting for Yao Yao reaction, suddenly he has already pulled her body closer and pair of lips landed in her little mouth...

"Vice CEO Feng, Vice CEO Feng, quickly see! Quickly see!" In the dim parking area, Feng Chen Rui's assistant, Aaron hurried to point at sport car that not far from their car.

Feng Chen Rui takes a glance: "That is..." inside the car, the scenery of man and woman are kissing caught by his eyes, his eyes is become more focus after he saw the male and female lead!

"No wonder that little girl didn't move by my money, not even because she reconciles with Feng Chen Yi but because she has already had the gold owner. Yu Ao Tian!" his eyes rolled: "Does not know whether that little brat Feng Chen Yi knows that his Ex-girlfriend is Yu Ao Tian's woman now?"

"Vice CEO Feng, I guessed your little brother does not know about this matter. Moreover... there is also a possibility CEO Yu does not know that little girl is your little brother ex-girlfriend!"

"En?"

Aaron smiled mysteriously: "As the rumor spread, all the women who have relationship with Yu Ao Tian are virgin. While I was checking about this little girl before, her classmate said this little girl never slept with your little brother. This is matching with the base requirement as Yu Ao Tian's woman. As additional you know best about your little brother character, aren't you?"

Of course more or less Feng Chen Rui understands about Feng Chen Yi, due to his playboy character he is impossible to keep vague relationship with his Ex-girlfriend except he stills unable to forget her feeling and love. Moreover his domineering character, the girl that he likes even she has already had boyfriend, he will fight for it. But now, he is having collaboration with Yu Ao Tian, maybe he does not know this matters yet!

When thinking about this, Feng Chen Rui smirks: "That little girl is Yu Ao Tian's woman and also having affair with Feng Chen Yi. Furthermore both of the men do not know their existence of each others. Interesting, this is so interesting. Hahahahaha. At one glances she looked alike underage but she can play with two most influential business men, high player!"

"Vice CEO Feng, do we need to do something?"

Feng Chen Rui narrowed his eyes: "No, no need to do anything. I want to witness both of them slowly by slowly become best friends but at last both of them are fall for same girl. Once I thought about their expression when knowing each other, I want to see their expression, very expected. Hahahaha..."