Chapter 134

After Yu Ao Tian listened to Yao Yao's questions, his face turned to be so dark. He never thought that Little Thing would come with this kind of conclusion, but, her explanations are reasonable.

"Little Thing you are making good guessed, I made you as my slutty lover because you are Luo Tian Ming's daughter. Are you satisfied to get this answer?"

Very satisfied! She could think her grandpa sickness unintentionally trapped and designed by Yu Ao Tian so she could jump in!

Actually even her grandpa isn't sick, she still will be Yu Ao Tian's meal!

"Yu Ao Tian, since today onwards I will work hard to be your slutty lover, fulfill whatever you ask! But, I don't want you to touch my family!"

Another slap is given by Yu Ao Tian: "Little Thing, you should be so grateful that I don't kill you, there is no qualification for you have to order me!"

Her nose bleeding but she just wiped it, her small hand is grabbing Yu Ao Tian's shirt collar: "That is right! I don't have any qualification. I am not more that little ant in front of your eyes, but Yu Ao Tian, I still want to warn you, if you dare to touch my family, you give your try or you must also kill me too or else... I will come to find and kill you!"

For the 19 years old Yao Yao, the way of living that she choose is following the flow and not hurt anyone, not to think all unhappy things as long as she enjoying her daily life. Because she knows, everyone has their youth period (blooming period), during her youth if she can act dummy so she can little bit be dummy, or when muddle headed. Later if she really entering the society, when she wants to be dummy or muddle head she can't do it anymore. That's why, although she knows there are people want to hurt her, if it still forgivable then she might forgive and forget about it, open and close one eyes. And then...

As long no one stepped into her limit!

While her limit is her family!

"You kill me? You little brat, I really want to know with what you able to kill me?" Yu Ao Tian took out his knife and pointed to her neck.

"Well, how about we give a try!" inside the private room the atmosphere is freezing cold.

"Hah, very expected eyesight!" Yu Ao Tian continued: "Damn, I have raised thankless wretch!"

Yao Yao left, leaving Yu Ao Tian inside the private room.

From the first time they met, Yu Ao Tian has already knew that a pair of Yao Yao's eyes are not belong to this kind of world, he hopes to see vicious eyesight in that eyes even one bit, so that she able to survive in this cruel society. But he never thought that eyesight which he expected shining from her pair of her eyes on the moment she felt hostile by him.

Slowly Yu Ao Tian sat on sofa, he looked to his pair of hand: "Cannot do it, hahahaha, I am Yu Ao Tian also have minute cannot do it!" he laughing helplessly alone. For Yu Ao Tian there is no one in this world that he cannot kill, there only the way he chooses how to end people's life, but just now... he really cannot kill Yao Yao!

"Ao, Ao Tian." the door opened by Long Qi who looked guilty.

His expression cold: "You tell all the things regarding me to Yao Yao?"

"I did tell her about 12 years ago you went to Japan.... It was me who told her. I am sorry, Ao Tian. That time I really didn't know that Yao Yao is Luo Tian Ming's daughter." Long Qi finally found out about Yao Yao from his older brother and Yu Ao Tian conversation, eavesdropped and then he rushed into the room.

Yu Ao Tian still in silence, Long Qi feels guilty, and then slowly walking in front of him: "Ao Tian... why didn't you tell Yao Yao, you also knew it recently if she is Luo Tian Ming's daughter."