Chapter 133

Nan Lu seems vaguely figure out the relationship between two people; at the same time also know...

Yao Yao is types of person who takes role as pig eats tiger. This kind of person is safest to stay beside Big Boss Yu!

"Plak"

Inside Li Mei Yun's room, Xiao Zhen gets slapped.

"Miss..."

"Don't call me Miss, I don't have idiot maid like you! You dared to do this cheap trap, makes that Little Girl sensed that I have already knew her relationship with Yu Ao Tian, you ruin my entire plan!"

Li Mei Yun is extremely pissed off with Xiao Zhen. She venting all her anger toward Xiao Zhen, although Xiao Zhen tried to explain her attitude but Li Mei Yun does not care. She only wanted the result and this time she failed not only to Yao Yao but also Mo Xue Tong.

When Li Mei Yun is still "teaching" her maid and got informed that Yu Ao Tian have already at home but he went to Yao Yao's room. Her anger exploded and not long after that, her room knocked by Yu Ao Tian. Seeing Yu Ao Tian coming to her room after visiting Yao Yao's room, Li Mei Yun expression little bit dim. But still she must sweetly welcoming Yu Ao Tian.

Xiao Zhen takes her leave and let both of them alone inside the room. When Yu Ao Tian and Li Mei Yun inside the room, they did the usual night "exercise" but this time, Yu Ao Tian pained Li Mei Yun so much.

She begged Yu Ao Tian to stop because her body cannot endure anymore but Yu Ao Tian not care because he remembered Yao Yao conversation just now about...

"You rest assured. Nan Lu, I will never get jealous."

So the bad impact of Yao Yao words are fell to Li Mei Yun. But at same time, it disturbing Yao Yao and makes her get insomnia. The main problem is Yu Ao Tian and Li Mei Yun doing their night exercise in quite long period and so noisy. Li Mei Yun kept on Moaning for the entire night and her voice is super loud. So, finally at 1 AM Yao Yao could have her sleep.

**

The next morning...

Yao Yao who just goes out from her room with dark circle around her under eyes meets Li Mei Yun who has already sat on sofa inside living room: "Good morning Miss Li."

"Going for work?" Li Mei Yun asked with smiling face.

Yao Yao nodding her head, awkwardly she looked at Li Mei Yun's eyes, sweating! She recalled last night moaned... only by listened and little bit YY (imagination), he face already blushed, really awkward!

"You really not easy, on morning you are going to office and after go home you also need to work in here at night. Does Long Qi okay with this?"

"It's okay, he, he supported me so much."

"Uh. You are so lucky. If Ao Tian let me to have more job to do it will be good. But, I do understand Ao Tian because he really loves and adores me."

Seeing that "happy" face of Li Mei Yun, Yao Yao feels little bit odds, does Li Mei Yun is type of person who likes to show off her happiness?

"He He, Miss Li, it is good to know you happy, I go for work."

"En, takecare." Both of girls had done by exchanging their courtesy, Li Mei Yun eyes flashed, last night was "happiness" or "bitterness", perhaps only herself that know it. Just now she just acting in front of Yao Yao, she wanted to show her that she lives so happily with Yu Ao Tian, that is her main purpose.

Yao Yao arrived at office. When she arrived and wanted to sit in her seat, suddenly one of her colleagues informed her that she was called by General Regional Director, Mr. Wang.