Chapter 218

"No! Don't!" The villa which is quiet before suddenly filled with Yao Yao screaming sound.

Qi Lian Ao Yun as if not listening and keep on tearing her clothes: "What? You can do it with Yu Ao Tian but why not with me?"

"Qi Lian sunbae, you calm down for moment, this isn't the matter with whomever! I am Yu Ao Tian's lover, so that..." her mouth suddenly gulping back her words because no matter what she will say, whether because of 'money' for saving her family or simply because of money matter, she has become Yu Ao Tian's lover already, telling too much to Qi Lian Ao Yun won't stop him neither.

"Because what?"

"Because..." she calms down herself and shouted: "I like Yu Ao Tian, I only love him, only can do it with him! Understood? Qi Lian sunbae, please don't make me to hate you!" she hopes her excuses could stop Qi Lian Ao Yun.

"Ha, you love him?" Qi Lian Ao Yun disbelieves laughing; his fist is punching at the pillow beside her: "What is good about that man? Do you know his background?"

"Of course I know about his mafia background. But I don't mind it. I don't even mind it at all, even for little bit. And about what good of him, Qi Lian sunbae... don't can you feel it?" Yao Yao on contrary grabbing Qi Lian Ao Yun's collar shirt, her eyes not even blinking and she is so certain with her words.

"Qi Lian sunbae, do you ever see how Yu Ao Tian treating anyone else? I have seen before! And then, the incident in the teacher's room before, I have seen his attitude toward you, I was so curious, why Yu Ao Tian could stand with your attitude toward him?"

"Just now, when Vice CEO Han guaranteed us out from the police station, Yu Ao Tian was dragging you down from the car, his words that he said to you, it was so obvious the way of loving older brother who talking with his younger brother, I never! I never had seen that kind of Yu Ao Tian before."

These words, it is really honest words from her heart, her interaction with him these days, she has met that heartless cold-hearted Yu Ao Tian, the vicious and also no merciful of him, but now she also can see he as someone who has feeling and emotion too.

"Yao Yao, he had given you to me, after all you still put good words for him?"

Not like this, she really does not know with what kind of ways to deal with Qi Lian Ao Yun who is still in unstable emotions.

To her utmost, now she really hates Yu Ao Tian, she detests him because he made her as if she is stuff not as human-being which he could freely gave to anyone. She really hates him to the point she wanted to bite him to death.

But seeing Qi Lian Ao Yun who is pissed off, she better solve the in front problem faster. "Whatever I said is true. I thought his world only between live and death, but after I witness he together with you, I can see and sense Yu Ao Tian's love. You know how many people jealous; you have someone who cares you so much, patience with you, your older brother!"

"Jealous with me? Ha, you really stand in his sides doesn't it make your waist tired?"

Seeing the hatred in Qi Lian Ao Yun's eyes, Yao Yao heart is shivering.

Both of them brothers are having deep hatred, very complicated, perhaps Qi Lian Ao Yun is viewing Yu Ao Tian as his enemy!

Actually what kind of love-hate can turn out these two brothers? It seems as if Qi Lian Ao Yun not knowing to be grateful of Yu Ao Tian's love?

Just gamble one more time...

Since both of them are brothers, but why Qi Lian sunbae surname is Qi Lian? And Yu Ao Tian surname is Yu? She recalling her memory, when Yu Ao Tian faking to be teacher, he also use Qi as his surname?