Chapter 221

Luckily they are arrived in time, that brat Lu Chuan's men are surrounding Yao Yao. "Long Qi, those men, they are keeping on harassing Yao Yao not let her go."

"MF!" pair of Long Qi's hand inserted at his pocket and walking shabbily toward there: "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Who is this man?" Lu Chuan sees Long Qi killing aura quite strong, asking to someone beside him in low voice.

"Lu Chuan, he is first year student, this few days he is quite famous, as rumours said he won when fought with 20 men during the open study session. Now most of the first semester students are admire him.

"Is he that awesome?" Lu Chuan isn't Long Qi par, courtesy he smiles: "Junior brother, now I am talking with Junior sister, we are discussing about our feeling, this such thing you better don't get involved?"

"You discuss with whomever, I won't get involved and none of my business. But, you are not allowing discussing your feeling with Yao Yao!" Long Qi is moving step forward, one of his hands is pulling Yao Yao to his embraces.

"Junior Brother, Senior really admires you. I advice you one thing, this girl I have decided I want her!"

"MF, don't you understand human language? I have told you, you are not allowed to touch Yao Yao, understood?"

"Do I need to hear you?"

"Why must you so protected to her?"

"Geez... what is going with you? Don't you understand? Although she has already had husband, I will still same protect her, there! Is! None! Of! Your! Business!" Said Long Qi, he brings Yao Yao and Gong Xiao Man to stand aside, while he moves one step to face Lu Chuan.

"Long Qi is so handsome, so Man, just as expected he really can depend on!" hide behind Long Qi, Gong Xiao Man is secretly supporting Long Qi.

"Xiao Man, you mustn't call Long Qi, based on Long Qi character small thing will get bigger later on." Now Yao Yao really does not know what to do.

"So what should do? Person alike Lu Chuan that forceful, if not giving him little bit color (lesson), he will come harass you till death and won't give up on you."

This... indeed so true! "Geez..."

"Junior brother, since you are so arrogant, Very well. Zhu Que group, do you ever heard?" after said, Lu Chuan is rolling up his sleeves, showing his member' tattoos as one of Zhu Que group's men.

"Haaahahahaha."

"What are you laughing of?"

"I laughed at you MF idiot!" at sudden Long Qi curved his hand into fist and give Lu Chun a punch right in his nose.

"Lu Chuan?"

"Lu Chuan?

"Lu Chuan, are you okay?"

"Damn!" perhaps Long Qi is one of the hardest obstacle in Lu Chuan's life who he ever met, using soft way is useless, using hard way also useless, simply to say he is hard to deal. "Faster, calling Big Sister comes."

"No need, I have seen." One cold voice is flowing over Shang Yun Yin is taking four men with her who are faster walking in front of them...

"See, faster take a look, it seems Long Qi will have fight with others."

"With whom?"

"I don't know."

"Sst... doesn't all of you see that woman in front of her is so familiar?"

"Ah! She seems... she is our school person of the year, Senior sister Shang?"

"Impossible? Long Qi is fighting with her? For sure he will lose. Just to know she is from mafia background. Go, faster we take a look." Those students who followed the sport class, all of them are paying attention to them, seeing weird atmosphere, surrounding and watch for the crowded.