Chapter 197-198

Inside the university class, the students are speaking English when waiting the class to start.

"Yao Yao, since the days we followed the student council activities until now, does Yu Ao Tian still not contacting you?" Gong Xiao Man and Yao Yao are sitting in the first row inside the class.

She shakes her head: "No." it can be counted that she has been so many days not contacting Yu Ao Tian, others than the called that she rejected, he does not call her anymore.

"Cih, he really is fickle man."

Actually this is out from Yao Yao expectation, Yu Ao Tian never had patience to coax girl, moreover both of them do not have feeling for each others, there is no reason for him to come and find her, right? "This is quite good Xiao Man. He and I are having three years contract, if both of us not contacting each others, perhaps when the time is arrived in three years, both of us may have clean break."

"If you really can think in such way, perhaps that may the best thing. Anyway from the first time I saw him, I always think he is not suitable for you."

"Hahahaha."

Bell is ringing. At sudden the class turned to be silent death. A man dressed in white shirt and black pants slowly walking to the class.

He has outstanding posture, his hair blonde and also white skin which really bright. Moreover the most attractive is his pair of blue eyes, unfortunately that man is wearing old-fashioned glasses which masked his good looking features. The only thing that left from him is only his noble aura and also his elegant gestures.

"Hey, Hey, you guys guess is he mix-blood?"

"He seems to be." Some of the students are discussing.

This male teacher seems not to hear and keep on speaking at the stage: "Good morning everyone, I your substitute teacher, you can call me teacher Qi." (Speaking in English)

Teacher Qi...

This teacher seems so gentle! Yao Yao is one of the persons who distant quite closer to the teacher, her eyes are staring at him, somewhat she feels this substitute teacher gives her a sense of familiar feeling.

"Now open your book and turn to page eight." Teacher Qi is mesmerizing; his low and deep voice filled the entire class.

This teacher seems to have special charm. Yao Yao lifts up her head and takes a glance to peek at teacher Qi, and just in this moment their eyes are meeting. Two people are looking each other; Teacher Qi curved upwards his mouth showing his charming smiles, she hurries avoiding his eyesight.

Huh... strange... this teacher somewhat... giving a weird feeling?

"Hey, Yao Yao. Don't you think if this teacher Qi takes off his spectacles perhaps he is one of best looking man in world?" Gong Xiao Man interrupted her thought.

She hurried hinting Gong Xiao Man to stop, afraid the teacher might hear her.

Just in this moment...

Teacher Qi face is darker, he pointed at Yao Yao's seat, with stern voice: "You! Come to my office after class."

"Ah?" she raises her head, not really sure she blinking her eyes: "Why?" (Speak in English) she does not make any mistake, why must she being called to office after class?

"Do you think Teacher calling you to come to office needs a reason?" (He said in English)

What teacher is he, really absurd?

Not only Yao Yao who looked dumbstruck but all the students in the class also dumbfounded, they do not know this gentle and soft, elegant teacher could act so domineering?