Chapter 129 - 130

"Pounding" "pounding"

Yao Yao heart beats so fast, she even cannot gasps her breath, although she hates, but even she hates, but still could not cover deep inside her heart that she still loves him. It clearly she has told herself, decided to stop love him, but because Ou Yang Zi Xuan who ravel the misunderstanding, she felt little bit guilty and trying to find excuses for herself to start over with Feng Chen Yi.

Feeling, this kind of thing is really scary, once it tainted as if addicted to drug and difficult to quit and it will be very hard! Cannot help she closed her eyes, the atmosphere inside the house freeze.

That cold expression of Feng Chen Yi suddenly faded away, he hugs tightly her body into his embraces slowly turned to cuddle her, at the moment he almost touches her lips, he also slowly closes his eyes.

But just in moment, suddenly Yao Yao stopped...

No, cannot, she cannot do this, although she wanted to go home and then she needed to kiss Feng Chen Yi, but for Yu Ao Tian this is kind of betrayal attitude.

She had promised Yu Ao Tian she would not betray him, although there are no loves between them and again it does not mean she can betray him, and today...

What did she do?

Just now at the moment Feng Chen Yi wanted to kiss her, she clearly knew and felt that she wasn't compromised him but... it was involving feeling and she wanted it...

Why? Yao Yao what did you think? You have love Feng Chen Yi to the stage you cannot control yourself anymore, forget your rational mind? She felt guilty looked down, her eyes showed desire but also puzzled.

"Kiss me, does it so hard?"

Suddenly raised her head, facing Feng Chen Yi cold pair of eyes, she took deep breathe: "Sorry, I am sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry to me?"

That's right why she must say sorry to Feng Chen Yi? What is she sorry for him?

In mess, now Yao Yao really cannot separate her status, actually she is Yu Ao Tian's lover or still Feng Chen Yi's girlfriend? Both of them had already broke up for more than 2 years, why every time, she felt as if she turned back to 2 years ago?

She must wake up!

She bites her lips, her facial expression stern, she pushes away Feng Chen Yi, without wait for his reaction, she hurried run away, she wants leaving that place run straightly to the front door.

"Stay still! Luo Yao Yao, you stop!"

She didn't want to hear anything now. She only wanted to leave.

Feng Chen Yi made fist, hurried to chase after her...

At this time...

"ding dong ding dong"

"Chen Yi, are you at home?"

Li Ruo Ting voice comes from outside the front door, pierce into Yao Yao's ears, she panic and her eyes looked at Feng Chen Yi.

Yao Yao looked alike little white rabbit that got shock, she rushed into wardrobe near bed, and then she hides inside.

At this time, Feng Chen Yi has already opened the front door.

"Chen Yi, so you are at home."

"Ruo Ting, why you come?" he asked while his eyes are looking at the wardrobe.

Li Ruo Ting smiles sweetly and hugging onto Feng Chen Yi's back: "Chen Yi, do you still angry with me? I have reflected myself, you don't angry to me, okay?"