Chapter 201

"Very good." Those two men in black suit smiles, one stand at left and right side in front of these women, "Pa" a slap landed: "Well, both of you, who is actually Yu Ao Tian's real woman? Or both of you are real!" "Pa" another slap landed.

"No, don't..."

"Pa"

"Stop slapping, I... I say."

The person who is slapping Yao Yao stopped.

But the man who is slapping Li Mei Yun does not stop: "How about you? Big star Li."

"I also say, I say. Stop hitting me."

"Very good." Those two men are dragging back both of the women to warehouse.

Seeing Big Boss Lei, who can't help himself for not shaking his head: "Ckckckck, see two beauties are getting hit, both of you are too harsh. Beauties, have both of you think of it?"

Yao Yao nervously glancing at Li Mei Yun, hurried nodding her head: "Big Boss Lei, I said, I will tell you, I am Yu Ao Tian's girlfriend, I beg you to let me off, let me off."

"En? Little girl, do you mean that, before you was telling lie to me?"

"I am sorry, Big Boss Lei, I just want to protect myself. Please you consider of my sincere to admit to you, please let me off!"

"Ha." Big Boss Lei laughed, his eyes looking at Li Mei Yun: "Miss Li, do you still have thing to say?"

"Big Boss Lei, I have told you that she is Yu Ao Tian's real girlfriend, I only his fake girlfriend, what do you want me to say again?"

Li? Mei Yun! She...

Yao Yao's eyes bigger, she looking at Li Mei Yun who is beside her with unbelievable look.

"Miss Li, later I will say that I am Yu Ao Tian's girlfriend, you also must say you are Yu Ao Tian's girlfriend."

"Will it works?"

"There is! Since Big Boss Lei dares to kidnap both of us, he must already check what kind of person Yu Ao Tian is, Miss Li you have followed Yu Ao Tian for such long time, you must know how heartless he is. Since this is the case, let's us tell Big Boss Lei that we know that Yu Ao Tian would not come to rescue us so there is no point for him to kidnap us as chip bargain."

"Heh, no matter how to say Big Boss Lei is mafia, although there is no point to kidnap us, will he let us off easily?"

"I think he won't, but we can help Big Boss Lei, his main purpose is to get Yu Ao Tian, well, we just go as he flows, wait until Yu Ao Tian shows up to rescue us!"

"You? You dare to scheme Ao Tian?"

"Miss Li, this can't be called as scheming Yu Ao Tian, moreover...I have faith on Yu Ao Tian capability."

That is right, she believes as long as they can drag the time until Yu Ao Tian coming, he must have way to rescue them go out from here. She believes, she always believes on that man capability and his strength!

And then...

This still needs Li Mei Yun to be cooperative, or else only based on her words, Big Boss Lei won't wait until Yu Ao Tian to gather his men and coming to save them.

But now Li Mei Yun betrayed her, it was obvious that both of them are agreed to go out together, it clear they can...

Tear is flowing from her eyes, this is the first time she feels whatever Yu Ao Tian tells her finally to be proven!