Chapter 208

After Yu Ao Tian hung up the phone call, Long Qi hurriedly changed his clothes and went to beg on Yu Ao Tian so that he would change his mind, but who knew...

Yu Ao Tian even said, "Today the boys at the university are really willful. Last time during class, there was a person who even dared to send a letter. That was a love letter." So that's why, he was thinking Long Qi could go there to chase away all those bad boys besides Yao Yao.

The problem is Long Qi really curses at MF Yu Ao Tian for asking him. At least, the university students are already 19 years old-something and that was only a love letter. Just so you know when Yu Ao Tian was 14 years old, he already slept with a girl, so who is wilder?

"Ao Tian is afraid of you becoming a red apricot tree that leans over the garden wall* so he asked me to keep monitoring you!" (*This means Yu Ao Tian is afraid Yao Yao might have an affair at school.)

Yao Yao glances left and right and with a very low voice asks, "Can't you speak with a lower tone?"

"Cut it off... If not because of you being so restless, why must I suffer this hardship?"

This is none of her business, how could she be restless? Yao Yao just wants to debate with Long Qi, who knew he already fell asleep on the table.

The bell rings, one study session has ended but Long Qi is still sleeping.

Yao Yao helplessly shakes her head, as expected he is too naughty and mischievous!

"Hey, hey, hey, little brat!" At this time, few of the male students are surrounding Long Qi. They look so rude hitting the table.

"MF!" Suddenly Long Qi wakes up. "What?" he roared as he was pissed off at them.

"Who asks you to sit beside Luo Yao Yao?"

Isn't this none of her business? Yao Yao with an unbelievable expression, exchanges look with Gong Xiao Man, and then looks back at those men with a dumbfounded face.

"I sit beside whomever I like. Do I need to ask you guys' for permission? Cih, don't mention that I sit beside her. Even if I do ** with her, that is none of your business!"

Suddenly, all the focus and stares went to Yao Yao.

Her small face is red. MF, did Yu Ao Tian asked Long Qi to come and torment her? "Hahahaha, fellow classmates, Long Qi... actually he is my best friend."

"En? Best friend?" These few men are clearly feeling sour after hearing it, but it's Yao Yao who said it, so they don't know what to do. Unhappily, they glare at Long Qi. "Looking at Yao Yao's face, we will let you off this time. Next time, you better be well-mannered or you will suffer!"

"What? You guys, say it to me once again." Long Qi's face is darker and he stood up.

Seeing the situation is not good, Yao Yao pulls his sleeves. "Long Qi, forget it, I beg you."

Very unhappy, his fists were clenched tightly but he sits back to his seat expressionlessly, while those few men are leaving.

"Say, flat chest, just expected you are really restless. No wonder Ao Tian would call me to come here!"

Long Qi is smiling deviously, but his eyes are showing sarcasm towards her.

Heaven, who can give her a knife ah!

For the next study sessions, Long Qi spends the time lying down on the table. For Yao Yao, this is perhaps the best result she could have.

"Yao Yao, actually Long Qi isn't bad."