Chapter 69 - 72 Been Seen

"CEO Yu, Sunnyvale (Sen Ni Wei Er) business contract has already sent." Said Mo Xue Tong who walked inside the room. She saw Yao Yao and Yu Ao Tian flirting, that scene... there is no changes in her expression, cold. "CEO Yu, I..." she put the documents in his desk.

"Xue Tong, please help me to tidy up my all the document in my desk." Said Yu Ao Tian.

"Alright."

While Mo Xue Tong tidy up Yu Ao Tian's desk, he is busying to play with Yao Yao. Not long after that Mo Xue Tong done with her work and leaving Yu Ao Tian and Yao Yao.

"I have told you many times that... we have contract and it clear written that, first article was about our relation must not be revealed to the outsider!" She angrily looked at Yu Ao Tian.

"But Mo Xue Tong isn't outsider." Yu Ao Tian said as if nothing wrong with him.

Yao Yao understood very well there is no point to argue with Yu Ao Tian because everything he said is right, he is the rule because he is the master, her owner. Better for her to shut up her mouth, keep quite rather than provoke him to make things more difficult for herself.

After silent for moment...

"Do you have hobby to follow artists?" Yu Ao Tian asked her.

"No."

"So why are you interest with Li Mei Yun?"

"Hm... I only like Li Mei Yun, beside that I become fan only for her." She said with bright eyes.

"Why must she?" Yu Ao Tian asked.

"She has good personality, she so beautiful, she is hard working and persistent and also many others reason. Ah~ you will never understand."

How can he not understand? Perhaps he is the one who understand Li Mei Yun utmost!

"Everything that you said was creating by the artist management."

"What do you mean?"

"I have told you it is an image that created by the artist management company. If the artist management company wanted her to be queen and then she would be the queen. Everything that you seen only an image, on contrary in her private life, she might another person."

What Yu Ao Tian wanted to say?

"Whatever, I like Li Mei Yun. Don't talk bad about her." She left Yu Ao Tian's office room because angry. She dislikes Yu Ao Tian talked bad about her idol, Li Mei Yun.

**

After working time ended, Yao Yao go back to the villa where Yu Ao Tian gave her. That villa is belong to hers, given by Yu Ao Tian as present for her as his lover.

Eight o'clock sharp, the bell rang. During this time if the bell is ringing, Yao Yao always has bad premonition because around this time Yu Ao Tian always coming to visit. But...

"Miss Luo Yao Yao." Mo Xue Tong greeted Yao Yao when she opened the door.

"Good... you are?"

"My name is Mo Xue Tong, I am personal secretary of Yu Ao Tian."

So she is the secretary of Yu Ao Tian which means she was also this afternoon woman that...

Suddenly Yao Yao face turned red because she feels embarrassed with what happened this afternoon inside Yu Ao Tian's office room.

"Miss Luo, this is given by Yu Ao Tian. He asked me to hand it over to you." After she said, she turned her back and disappeared in the darkness of night.