Chapter 219

Suddenly Yao Yao grabbed her wrist: "Miss, you better behave. You better know your place before you speak. Actually at the moment I entered, the person who must get hit were you, I have endured you, what more do you want?"

Actually she really does not want to have anything with Yu Ao Tian's woman, but now she cannot endure anymore, frustrated! After she said she loosens Shang Yun Yin's wrist.

"Ao Tian?" Shang Yun Yin isn't an idiot, she can feel something in Yao Yao's words. Coldly she turned her head and looked at Yu Ao Tian.

"She is my lover." Yu Ao Tian who is silent for this time finally speaking up.

She can see how stranger in his eyes, compare to two years ago when first they met, this is even stranger more.

Yao Yao really suspicious, did this few months her interaction with Yu Ao Tian, was all of it just a dream, now it feels both of them seem never know each other before? Or he is still angry because of Feng Chen Yi? Or perhaps, he is afraid of his current girlfriend jealous, so he is acting alike stranger?

"Oh... so this is the case." Shang Yun Yin smiles: "Little Miss, according to the first come first queue, I might don't have standing point, but... you are only Yu Ao Tian's lover, while I am his girlfriend, this kind of relationship, the dummy also understand?"

She understood, lover is no matter in what kind of circumstances still outsider. "Please you understand one thing, today my coming to here not for fighting for whatever, so that just now whatever you did with him, I see nothing. If you really think you are capable, you can ask Yu Ao Tian to dump me quickly!"

When Yao Yao is talking these things, Yu Ao Tian eyes are gleaming dangerously.

Shang Yun Yin not even can say anything.

"Alright, it seems today nothing will give result for this conversation. Disturbing both of you." She is smiling sweetly, as if nothing is happened and then leaving the villa with chin up.

It can be said, whatever Yao Yao did today is extremely satisfying, there is no slightly little girl, and on contrary she showed such majestic aura, not losing control of herself.

"Ao Tian, your lover she seems being spoiled to much by you." After Yao Yao left, Shang Yun Yin curved his mouth upwards.

Yu Ao Tian is tied his necktie, slowly walking in front of her: "My matters... there is none of your business! Others, you perhaps mistaken one thing between us, you are... only my one night stand lover who turned be bed-mate."

"Yu Ao Tian, you!"

"Sst, calm down." He smiles sinister extended his hand, caressing Shang Yun Yin's face: "When I still feel some freshness from your body, you better don't do thing that I hate, or else, the consequence you would be ever face it!" after said, he swaying her face, turned his back and left.

Her eyes are staring at Yu Ao Tian who is leaving, Shang Yun Yin at this moment finally witness what the rumours spread that, cold blooded, heartless, mood swinging Yu Ao Tian.

These three days both of them are always close and playing together, doing lovely-dovely. But that time she thought Yu Ao Tian wasn't as scary as rumours said, she thought he is easy to defeat. But now, thing has changed...

"Ha, just as expectedly with the spreading rumours he is heartless cold-hearted man. When doing he is sweetest than any lover-couple, but once he turned his face he could be stranger than stranger. But, really interesting!" her mouth is curved up smiles deviously, she turned her body and sat in the sofa, excitedly and also with high-self confident she murmured: "Not disappointed he is the man I Shang Yun Yin likes. What to do? Yu Ao Tian, I really love you more and more!"