Chapter 157-160

The coming days, Yao Yao is treated as personal maid who is kept by them to serve Li Mei Yun. Li Mei Yun is created all kinds of difficulties for her. In order to stand for herself, she really does not know how to fight back.

"Slutty girl, didn't you hear what doctor say? My Miss cannot eat and drink cold, you even buy the cold things do you want to kill my Miss and then feel satisfied with it?" Xiao Zhen is angrily cursing.

Yao Yao coldly answered: "I will go to buy the new ones." She turned and left the room, she standing stupidly in front of the room's door.

Huh, really not understand, why she must taking care that woman who almost make her grandpa suicide, but she more not understand, where the loopholes and she even got this punishment? "Argh!" she threw the food, so angry and almost exploded.

"Miss, I really not understand, why not chase out that slutty girl."

Inside the room, suddenly take notice of Xiao Zhen's voice, Yao Yao who is crouching in front of the door, crying but her ears caught...

"Yu Ao Tian's thought, I will never could understand it. I thought with this, that little girl may go away, but..." Li Mei Yun sighed.

"Huh, it is pity the baby in your stomach."

"It is not pity, hah, I will never can give birth to this child."

"Why?"

"Ao Tian... he will never allow all the women beside him to bear his child, if there is child, must be abort it. So that he must force me to do it too and perhaps I might brawl with him. It better ended like this." Li Mei Yun touching her stomach, her eyes gleam sadness.

"HeHe, no matter what, Miss. Everything goes as planned, that slutty girl has created trouble for herself, makes Mr.Yu unhappy."

"Aha, she is stupid, she really does not understand to grab Yu Ao Tian's heart, but this is good, at least I know that girl is unimportant for Yu Ao Tian, he just wanted to play with her!"

At this moment, when Yao Yao listens to the conversation coming from inside the room, finally all her questions are solved...

It really wasn't her who pushed Li Mei Yun, as predicted it was her who did by herself.

The stone that pressed in her heart break down, she feels relieved...

Not to mention, although Yao Yao is understand thoroughly about Li Mei Yun but she really feel sorry toward the baby.

"HaHaHaHa, no matter how heartless Yu Ao Tian, at least he told two right things...

First thing... Yu Ao Tian had ever told her very early about Li Mei Yun who is her idol in her heart, everything about her only an image that created by the management.

The others... she is indeed stupid!

"Hello." Taking out her phone with expressionless face, she slowly said: "Nan Lu, have time, I need... you help me to do..."

"Buying things take so long, really useless!" Yao Yao carried thing when she came back to the room, Xiao Zhen scolded her again.

She keeps silent, her eyesight sweeping at Li Mei Yun: "Miss Li, you have stayed here for 4 days, the doctor said that you can discharge, why not leave?"

"Oh yeah? Why did I not remember what the doctor said? Moreover, this is none of your business, okay?"

"Oh, I just simply want to ask." She shrugged and smiled sweetly: "if you don't have any order, I want to go out for moment."

"Get lost!"

Turned her back, Yao Yao is faster leaving the hospital. She took this opportunity to hail cab and go to Feng's group.