Chapter 123-124

Yao Yao pushed Feng Chen Yi away, "Feng Chen Yi, you are so bossy, now we don't have any relation. It is my freedom to whoever I am with now!"

"Well let me tell you. Whoever am I deal with, it also...my freedom!" Feng Chen Yi sat back to his seat.

She looked at that man who standing just now in front her carefully. She can't help herself to recall all good memories during the time they were still together. That time, this man also this bossy and domineering, very arrogant, in order to eradicate his opponent he can fight with all cost, she never thought that after two years his bossy and domineering characters even worst!

"I hate you... Feng Chen Yi... I hate you. I realized that I hate you more and more! Don't you realize that your bossy-self, unreasonable excuses can cost for other people's life? If not because last time you made me stay at your home..."

Shut up! I can't say it, cannot say it. Yao Yao suddenly closed her mouth tightly.

But Feng Chen Yi has already sensed something fishy, his eyes gleaming coldly: "So what if I made you to stay at my home?" standing up, he faster walking toward Yao Yao: "That man hit you again? Did he?"

If he really did hit her, perhaps it much... better.

Until now she really not dares to tell about that day— if she really had something with Feng Chen Yi, what would happen to her grandpa and mother. "No! He didn't hit me! He just angry, I just don't want to make him angry! At least I don't want to make him angry because of you!"

"You!" Feng Chen Yi hand suddenly grabbed Yao Yao's neck, but at next moment, he laughed coldly, slowly loosen up his hand from her neck: "Aiya, I feel little bit disappointed, I thought...after went through that night that man might come to find his meal!"

Feng Chen Yi... what are you talking about? Did you catch me because you were waiting for Yu Ao Tian?

"Feng Chen Yi, you are really rotten bastard!" her eyes showed how disappointed she is, she laughed ironically: "Fine, you want to see how I get hurt, right? Let me tell you that, whatever you did and will do to Lan Du Group, it won't hurt me. Good! Bye!" after she said, she left.

After heard so much noise "Bump bamp", Lisa who sat outside the General Manager room shook her head: "Doom, it seems that General Manager Feng mood will be terrible bad today, perhaps not long after this, he might come to vent his anger to me."

Yao Yao who run out from the General Manager room, standing in front of the elevator with no expression.

It is so obvious both of them had already broke up, he was the person who ruin everything, but why since the beginning until now, as if all was her fault, as if she owed him so much?

Two years ago should she keep silent when he was cheating, and then waiting him to dump her so that things would not as complicated as now? Ah, Feng Chen Yi why are you so bossy?

"Back to my side... Yao Yao back to my side..." because Feng Chen Yi few words she has got headache for long time, but now after she rethink, he able to say something like that perhaps he just displeased and wanted to revenge on her because two years ago she dumped him?

"Ding"

The elevator stopped, when she entering the elevator...

One of the persons who standing inside the elevator, catch her eyesight, is he? Feng Chen Yi elder brother's Feng Chen Rui.

It so obvious, Feng Chen Rui also recognized Yao Yao: "It's you."

"Ha. Hello." Awkwardly she smiled and get into the elevator.