Chapter 141 - 143

Seeing Yao Yao went home safe and soundly, Li Mei Yun and Xiao Zhen aren't stop right there. Both of them are afraid Yao Yao made report to Yu Ao Tian regarding the incident that happened to Yao Yao with Ming Hui and his fellows.

"Miss, you don't need to be so worry, perhaps in minutes young master Ming Hui will call you back." Xiao Zhen comfort Li Mei Yun and she spoke to herself: "That slutty little girl had slept with Mr. Yu, she must not virgin anymore so whether she got rape or not no one really can check it out, right?"

"En?" Li Mei Yun eyes rolled, "Xiao Zhen, what did you say?"

"No, Nothing, I just talking to myself. Only talking to myself."

"Xiao Zhen, you say one more time what did you say before."

"Miss, when that little girl went home I spotted there was hickey on her neck, moreover her clothes was torn-off, that time inside the room there were many men, she said that she wasn't raped, I really not believed on her. Who would be busy-doing came to save her. Of course, Miss this just my assumption."

"No, Xiao Zhen, this is not simple assumption, this... real thing. She must be raped by that group of men!" after said, Li Mei Yun lips curled up, she smiled happily....

"Master."

At ten o'clock, night time.

Yu Ao Tian went home. Once Li Mei Yun heard the maid greet Yu Ao Tian, she rushed to his side who is apparently sitting in sofa. Smiled she called, "Ao Tian, you come back."

"En." Yu Ao Tian ignored her. He took one newspaper and read it.

"Have you had your dinner?"

"I had."

"Oh, Ao Tian... I... I have something to say... to you." Li Mei Yun showed her anxious expression in front of him.

"What?"

"That, can you go to room with me?"

Yu Ao Tian frowned, coldly said: "If you have words, say it in here."

"Uh.... this..." Li Mei Yun mumbling while her eyes looked at everywhere.

He is clearly impatience; he put down his newspapers, stood up: "Mei Yun, if you really don't want to say it, you really don't need to force yourself."

"No! Ao Tian. Actually... this matter is regarding to that little girl."

"En?" finally it attracted Yu Ao Tian's attention, he curved his lips up: "What about her?"

"Today, I brought her went out."

"En."

"And then... and then... we met Ming Hui and his fellow band mates, that little girl said that she liked Ming Hui, both of them had good conversation..." until here, Li Mei Yun as if got chocked, her eyes already red.

Yu Ao Tian looked so dark: "and then?"

"And then... and then...I was out to received the phone call, Ming Hui and his fellow friends took that little girl... hu..." Li Mei Yun looked so sad, crying, looks very guilty, lower her head down: "I am sorry Ao Tian, it was my fault, I really didn't think that Ming Hui and his fellow friends..."

"Where Yao Yao is?" Yu Ao Tian didn't want to hear any shit Li Mei Yun wanted to continue, he just wanted to see Yao Yao.

"She is, she is in her room."

After Li Mei Yun replied, Yu Ao Tian has already rushed to Yao Yao's room.

He pushed that room door, inside is so dark, no light, Yu Ao Tian turned on the light.