Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Damn, honey, I didn't know your lips could move faster than an ice cream cone melts in Hell," she told me just as fast. I ended up cracking up as she pulled me closer to her. "Now, get your little ass over here."

-

"He texted me 'Good morning, beautiful'," I screamed, waking Tristan up from her slumber. I was fully dressed for work and about to head out the door when Romeo texted me and I had to let Tristan know!

"Hmm, honey," she asked me groggily with her eyes still closed.

"Texas, Romeo texted me that. He said, 'Good morning, beautiful' with a cute smiley emoji with closed eyes."

"Damn, that p-ssy is too bomb, Lani." She hadn't moved an inch or opened one eye yet.

"Tristan, this is serious! Open your eyes. I need a friend right now!"

Tristan slowly sat up and covered her eyes with her hands to shield them from the bright sunlight that was coming through the curtains. "I don't know what to say, honey." She moved her hands away from her eyes slowly and looked up at me as I stood over the bed with my hands on my hips. "Other than, good morning, beautiful. You look beautiful. He's telling the truth. Just say thanks."

"No, Tristan, that's rude and vain...but thanks for calling me beautiful."

Tristan chuckled. "I tell you what. Why don't you not make a big deal out of it and just reply 'Good morning' with a nice smiling emoji."

"Oh, that's so smart. I never would've thought of that, Texas," I told her as I sent out exactly what she told me to.

"God, you're so adorably stupid," she told me through a laugh.

"You know what, you're rude in the morning. That's why I'm going to teach Romeo how to f-ck me right."

"Bet. He still won't f-ck you as good as I can."

I smacked my lips and took my hands off my hips. "He has a big d-ck."

"So do I, depending on the day."

"You're so annoying."

"Don't you have a job?"

"Don't you have an apartment?"

"You literally begged me to stay over, honey."

"You right. I did. Thanks for that." I walked over to Tristan and kissed her forehead. In response, she slapped my ass and laughed. I pushed her shoulders as I giggled. "You're so f-cking annoying," I told her again. "He wants dinner again with me tonight."

"Go."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you can teach him how to f-ck you. It'll be nice. I should get paid for giving you all this advice."

"You should get out of my apartment. You don't pay rent here, you little b-tch."

"Bet. I won't sleepover anymore," Tristan said as she got to her feet.

I frowned and stomped my foot. "Oh no, Texas, please! I want you stay over again. I'm sorry."

Tristan ran her fingers through her hair as she laughed. "Say 'Please sleepover with me again, daddy' and I might just think about it."

"Yeah...no," I said as I started walking towards the door.

"Fine, I won't stay over again."

"Whatever if I teach Romeo to f-ck me right, I won't need you to stay over again."

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"That morning breath ain't funny," I told her as I grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter. "There's a spare key under the mat. Make sure you lock the door when you leave, Texas."